Home

Best MyLeague simulation sliders? Player vs. CPU

This is a discussion on Best MyLeague simulation sliders? Player vs. CPU within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2019, 10:15 AM   #9
a goat

duce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best MyLeague simulation sliders? Player vs. CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Did you try increasing the Help Defense Strength slider? Maybe start at 70-75 and tweak from there. The attribute sliders make a huge difference as well.
Got it at 90-95 at the moment. Lateral quickness around 85
Old 10-01-2019, 11:15 AM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
Got it at 90-95 at the moment. Lateral quickness around 85
85 damnnn lol I have the CPU at 60 for me, and On-Ball Defense at 60 and it is very hard to blow by. I also have my Driving and Inside Shot Frequency at 100, so a lot of bumping. Did you try lowering User to a coherent margin like maybe 40-45?

EDIT: I am on 2K18, by the way

Last edited by Luke Skywalker; 10-01-2019 at 11:17 AM.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:25 AM   #11
Pro

You must have some serious stick skills if you're blowing by the CPU on 85 Lateral Quickness. You might need to drop your ball handling, speed, acceleration etc to like 35-40 range just to make it harder LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2019, 11:34 AM   #12
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
85 damnnn lol I have the CPU at 60 for me, and On-Ball Defense at 60 and it is very hard to blow by. I also have my Driving and Inside Shot Frequency at 100, so a lot of bumping. Did you try lowering User to a coherent margin like maybe 40-45?

EDIT: I am on 2K18, by the way
18 I had a good set to reduce the blow bys. This year, possibly due to new first step badge, fast PGs are hard to deal with for CPU
Old 10-01-2019, 02:25 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
18 I had a good set to reduce the blow bys. This year, possibly due to new first step badge, fast PGs are hard to deal with for CPU
We have to look at what boosts the Badge provides. Sounds like an acceleration issue. Try lowering User Acceleration to 30-35. Maybe dip Ball Handling to 40-45. You don't want to totally negate that badge's prowess, but just enough that it feels regular when you're equipped with the badge - if that makes sense? You need to find out a formula and work from there.

I have a rule of thumb when messing with the attribute sliders, I try not to dip below 35, because then I feel like you start diluting the entire rating system, especially the low tier players.

Last edited by Luke Skywalker; 10-01-2019 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:31 PM   #14
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

im working on it....

I just finished the gameplay sliders and will be working on myleage sliders next.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 10-04-2019, 02:10 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xterno50
This year i see a lack of sliders being created.. anyone got anything? i tried downloading the top downloads (PS4) and they are really bad, like most of them have lateral quickness at 100 and the rest is really bad too.
Really, the only slider sets lacking are Play Now. I have explained this in another thread, how Play Now used to be popular, but is now pretty much dead amongst this forum. Not a lot of interest in it.

MyLeague is most folks' preference. I was always one of the guys creating Play Now sliders, and a few others who are no longer creating them. I would get inquiries related to MyLeague, buy it wasn't disclosed by many on here until later, when I found out that they were attempting to use my PlayNow sets for MyLeague.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »