Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 10-04-2019, 12:03 PM   #73
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonOS95
Alabamarob told me about it makes a huge difference especially with my Raptors.

Played a user game on these(game speed on 50 and timing for all shots) Wizards vs Hornets and i got dominated inside.

Hornets went 22-29 inside, mostly on Wagner.. so i think personnel makes a big difference.

Couldnt stop anyone inside with Bryant and wagner, so id take that into account when testing.

I watched 2 other users play in the test league and Capela was a beast patrolling the paint.
Yes and value my fellow Alabamian's opinion lol...I'll test it tonight.

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 10-04-2019, 12:12 PM   #74
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
Hopefully I'll get to stream tonight after I make a run out of town. I wish more people would watch and critique so we can get this thing running like a well oiled machine. How you gotten any games in yet??

EDIT: What out of bounds play by Doncic??? I remember 1 time I was typing in the live chat, not even touchimg the stick and the ref called out of bounds lol...I should've looked at the replay to see what happened

Yeah, I played a game against the T'Wolves which I won. I will say...it's a little concerning that I haven't lost a game yet but I've only played 3-4 games & only one of those opponents were "elite" or "very good". I get the most from the CPU in the first half then it seems they get winded.

Will the help defense at 95 just create more freethrow opportunities for the CPU? Wouldn't want it to limit the CPU even more seeing that they aren't making many 3's.

Here is my last game with Schnaidt 3 point & Off/Def consistency changes. And I also believe I play the Rockets next game so I could run into entirely different results haha

Old 10-04-2019, 12:45 PM   #75
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Yeah, I played a game against the T'Wolves which I won. I will say...it's a little concerning that I haven't lost a game yet but I've only played 3-4 games & only one of those opponents were "elite" or "very good". I get the most from the CPU in the first half then it seems they get winded.

Will the help defense at 95 just create more freethrow opportunities for the CPU? Wouldn't want it to limit the CPU even more seeing that they aren't making many 3's.

Here is my last game with Schnaidt 3 point & Off/Def consistency changes. And I also believe I play the Rockets next game so I could run into entirely different results haha

I'll test the help d slider this evening and the 3pt %'s should be an easy fix, I tested my last game with it buffed a little bit but obviously not enough. I'll try something more aggressive next time. I am also 4-0 but my last 2 games were competitive, I don't even remember my 1st 2 games lol.

EDIT: Your game against the Rockets should show alot. They will definitely shoot alot of treys so we'll see what happens.

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2019, 01:03 PM   #76
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
I'll test the help d slider this evening and the 3pt %'s should be an easy fix, I tested my last game with it buffed a little bit but obviously not enough. I'll try something more aggressive next time. I am also 4-0 but my last 2 games were competitive, I don't even remember my 1st 2 games lol.

EDIT: Your game against the Rockets should show alot. They will definitely shoot alot of treys so we'll see what happens.

Turns out I overlooked my schedule. I have the Hawks...twice before I match up with the Rockets. Contemplating testing out the help d slider. I'll make a quick decision before I start my next game.

Edit: I'll be playing my next game with help d slider at 95

Last edited by Insight23; 10-04-2019 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-04-2019, 03:06 PM   #77
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Turns out I overlooked my schedule. I have the Hawks...twice before I match up with the Rockets. Contemplating testing out the help d slider. I'll make a quick decision before I start my next game.

Edit: I'll be playing my next game with help d slider at 95
And the bump to 49 for cpu 3pt wasn't enough. Going to 52 now

That's literally the only thing holding the cpu back i feel like. Not only are they shooting a lower overall field goal% because of missed 3s...

But think about how many points that would be.

I mean, just 5 more made 3pts is 15 points.

That changes everything.

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

Last edited by schnaidt1; 10-04-2019 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-04-2019, 03:07 PM   #78
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Nice try Alabama!! This help d ish was all a ploy to give me my first loss!! Didn't work!! Haha I kid. All jokes aside the was my most competitive game so far. The CPU got to the line frequently & took a reasonable amount of 3's. Looking forward to playing them again. Trey was tough to guard, had to assign Butler to him late in the game. I also appreciate Hunter's defense; made my wings work for every point.

Old 10-04-2019, 03:10 PM   #79
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Nice try Alabama!! This help d ish was all a ploy to give me my first loss!! Didn't work!! Haha I kid. All jokes aside the was my most competitive game so far. The CPU got to the line frequently & took a reasonable amount of 3's. Looking forward to playing them again. Trey was tough to guard, had to assign Butler to him late in the game. I also appreciate Hunter's defense; made my wings work for every point.

Based on this... The bump from 49 to 52 should do the trick for the 3pt %

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 10-04-2019, 03:43 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 3

Really enjoying this set, but one thing I'm noticing is the CPU is conservative about attacking in the paint. It seems like when a big gets the ball in the post, either on a catch or a rebound, they'll pump fake 2-3 times, and if I just play with hands up, they'll just kick it out. This limits scoring, and also fouls.

Any thoughts on how to address this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »