Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Madden 25 Vs. College Football 25: A New Battleground
NBA 2K25 Gameplay Improvements, Trailer, News Release Schedule
EA Sports College Football 25 Review

Old 08-16-2020, 06:30 PM   #1577
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
What defensive settings are you referring to? The defensive sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The coach specific defensive gameplan settings in Celtic's google drive. Like "off/on-ball pressure," "force direction," etc.

I played Milwaukee(me)-Atlanta at Fiserv.

-I used Celtic's UATD Day One roster
-Your sliders (downloaded from 2K Share, RP%)
-Under coach gameplan: coach assignments, i changed both coach's defensive philosophy settings to Celtic's general recommendations and also used HypeDC's recommendations for certain players (so im not playing a gap off-ball defense on Trae, for example)
-Next I set both coach's "help defense" slider to 100, per Celtic's suggestion.
-Lastly, I set my own defensive aggression in-game (defensive points of emphasis) to "play physical" to help give the CPU a bit more free throws.

Looking back now I didnt end up saving it so I dont have the box score, but the game was very close until the 4th where I went on a run and ended up winning by ~16. I shot 50%/34%/78% with ~88 FGA, ~26 3PTA, ~32 FTA. Atlanta shot 42%/36%/80% with ~92 FGA, ~35 3PTA, ~8 FTA. So I very different game as far as free throws, but they ended up taking a lot more outside shots.

I'll play another, Milwaukee-Cleveland, and post the box score along with it, but the game plays really well.

Last edited by itsmb8; 08-16-2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-16-2020, 06:35 PM   #1578
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
The coach specific defensive gameplan settings in Celtic's google drive. Like "off/on-ball pressure," "force direction," etc.

-Your sliders (downloaded from 2K Share, no changes)

-Under coach gameplan: coach assignments, i changed both coach's defensive philosophy settings to Celtic's general recommendations and also used HypeDC's recommendations for certain players (so im not playing a gap off-ball defense on Trae, for example)

-Lastly, I set my own defensive aggression in-game (defensive points of emphasis) to "play physical" to help give the CPU a bit more free throws.

Looking back now I didnt end up saving it so I dont have the box score, but the game was very close until the 4th where I went on a run and ended up winning by ~16. I shot 50%/34%/78% with ~88 FGA, ~26 3PTA, ~32 FTA. Atlanta shot 42%/36%/80% with ~92 FGA, ~35 3PTA, ~8 FTA. So I very different game as far as free throws, but they ended up taking a lot more outside shots.

I'll play another, Milwaukee-Cleveland, and post the box score along with it, but the game plays really well.
Is the difficulty level always set to pro?
Old 08-16-2020, 06:38 PM   #1579
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
Is the difficulty level always set to pro?

It should be, but I reset it to pro and then load up the sliders again before each game to make sure its set.

EDIT: Sliders are great, play really realistically. Just need the CPU to attack the paint more to get more CPU Points in the Paint and more CPU FTA.

Last edited by itsmb8; 08-17-2020 at 03:29 AM.
Old 08-17-2020, 03:57 PM   #1580
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

That's great, fyi With real player %, you are currently going to want to grab the test sliders
Quote:

-Your sliders (downloaded from 2K Share, RP%)

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-17-2020, 03:58 PM   #1581
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Grab the test sliders
Quote:
It should be, but I reset it to pro and then load up the sliders again before each game to make sure its set.

EDIT: Sliders are great, play really realistically. Just need the CPU to attack the paint more to get more CPU Points in the Paint and more CPU FTA.
https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2020, 10:32 PM   #1582
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

Quote:

I love to hear it. Agreed in CPU attacking the paint a bit more. I’ve played 3 more games and gone 2-1 in close games. Happy they’re working for you too.

If anyone else wants to use them, uploaded under username daddymarsh22 and titled Schnaidt/Celtic

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-18-2020, 11:33 AM   #1583
Rookie

3 and d players tend to get little to no touches in simulated games even if they're in the starting lineup. I adjusted their shooting tendencies and minutes yet they're only shooting a few times a game. How can I fix this in the Sim sliders?
Old 08-18-2020, 07:30 PM   #1584
MVP

Ok , so I without a doubt I love these sliders and really am loving the gameplay I'm getting . I don't know if this is due to these sliders or just the game in general , but I'm sick of not being able to score with my Bigs in the Paint ! Also missing open layups with players who have the layup attribute over 90 is just ridiculous . But not being able to score with BIGS in the paint is driving me crazy , they are useless offensively . Missing the easiest shots from right under the basket is just not right , so is this just a problem with this game regardless of sliders , or is this happening cus of these slider settings ? And are other people having success with their BIGS in the paint or is it just me ? It's driving me nuts , shots and layups that would never be missed in real life are constantly being missed .

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »