Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2019, 09:46 AM   #401
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Are you on ps4?? You can easily save a clip and upload it to YouTube.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
I wish I had a way to show video of the misses I'm seeing. Guys like Vucevic and Sabonis missing tons of close shots. I just had a mismatch with Aaron Gordon guarded by Chris Paul, I spon past Paul only for Gordon to miss a reverse layup. It's not as bad as it was for me but stuff like that will cost me games. Lot of situations too where my player goes into a much harder layup animation than needed resulting in a miss.
https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2019, 09:49 AM   #402
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Dude, you nailed this on its head!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
I highly doubt this is the case, but i just want to double check: they are input correctly, right? I mean i would assume so cuz theyre on the share, but when you pull up the sliders CPU is shown first, while here USER is shown first. Id also just ask if you could maybe stream some gameplay? I mean on PS4 it seems like it walks you through it pretty well, and i was going to do the same tomorrow afternoon so I could help walk you through it.

As for the sliders, probably inside/close shot and contact shot success would be the sliders to look at.

But i think the biggest key with these sliders is that you have to really diversify your shot selections, and im saying this to everyone. Usually I would hover around 35-40 as Chicago against Charlotte, but this past game I started utilizing mismatches, shooting floaters over guys like Zeller, shooting midrange stepbacks, and finally did well shooting 44 for 96, which points me to another thing. If you diversify your shot selection and shot types, youll be more aggressive on offense which will lead to more shots, more points, and maybe even a higher efficiency. If youre only shooting layups and open spot-up jumpers, youll key in on looking for those shots which will lead to more time off the shot clock and might lead to needing to force something up.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-04-2019, 10:11 AM   #403
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1

Yeah I am. Like I mentioned I've just never done it.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:09 PM   #404
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1

Just attempted to upload a clip to YouTube and got a cannot upload error so I tried to stream my gameplay and it says I gotta wait 24 hours. Anyway, I literally just had TJ Warren airball a slightly contested layup point blank range!
Old 11-04-2019, 01:10 PM   #405
Rookie

Quote:
Just attempted to upload a clip to YouTube and got a cannot upload error so I tried to stream my gameplay and it says I gotta wait 24 hours. Anyway, I literally just had TJ Warren airball a slightly contested layup point blank range!

~Koosa1027~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2019, 01:41 PM   #406
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa

~Koosa1027~
First quarter actually felt good but about halfway through the 2nd the easy misses started. I lead all of the 1st and up until about 3 minutes left in the 2nd. It honestly feels like it's the CPU forcing the easy misses to allow a CPU run. Instead of stopping me and keeping me from getting the easy shots it goes the cheese route and just makes me miss them.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:45 PM   #407
Rookie

Quote:
First quarter actually felt good but about halfway through the 2nd the easy misses started. I lead all of the 1st and up until about 3 minutes left in the 2nd. It honestly feels like it's the CPU forcing the easy misses to allow a CPU run. Instead of stopping me and keeping me from getting the easy shots it goes the cheese route and just makes me miss them.
I believe what you are saying but I personally haven't seen it. I wish I could see exactly what is happening and when it happens. Sounds like the same type of stuff that frustrates me when I play Madden lol

~Koosa1027~
Old 11-04-2019, 01:50 PM   #408
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa
I believe what you are saying but I personally haven't seen it. I wish I could see exactly what is happening and when it happens. Sounds like the same type of stuff that frustrates me when I play Madden lol

~Koosa1027~
It seems to happen in certain moments. Overall so far the game I'm currently playing the layups/close shots have been ok. Still got the 4th quarter for everything to go haywire though lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »