Home

NBA 2K20 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2019, 11:51 PM   #57
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K20 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

MOVEMENT/DEFENSE/TURNOVERS UPDATE

Still not my full base slider set, but I have posted pretty much all of my settings relating to movement, defense, and turnovers that you should be able to put into whichever slider set you're currently using without any issues.

Let me know your thoughts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega63
When you plan to release the complete set of sliders?
The full set will be posted once it's ready. Not waiting on anything besides getting it all working the way I want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynole14
Yeah, i put mine on 0 as well. What about the 2foot jumpshot? Don't see it a lot but would like to eliminate it completely

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
This is why I don't put Inside tendency to 0, just to incentivize the AI to push through and attempt a layup instead of stopping and taking a confused 2 foot jumpshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
What's up Eccentric. I'm eagerly awaiting your full set because or your work on movement and game speed. I've tried everyone else's set (primarily Duce's and Shady's) and I need a happy middle ground. With the community set I think the movement and animations are a big issue and with Shady's they now feel too fast. Going between those two sets is very jarring in my opinion. Thanks for your hard work. I look forward to trying what you've cooked up.
I just updated the OP with my current movement settings and I love the way the game looks and feels. Give them a shot and let me know what you think!
Old 12-15-2019, 12:18 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
MOVEMENT/DEFENSE/TURNOVERS UPDATE

Still not my full base slider set, but I have posted pretty much all of my settings relating to movement, defense, and turnovers that you should be able to put into whichever slider set you're currently using without any issues.

Let me know your thoughts!

The full set will be posted once it's ready. Not waiting on anything besides getting it all working the way I want

This is why I don't put Inside tendency to 0, just to incentivize the AI to push through and attempt a layup instead of stopping and taking a confused 2 foot jumpshot.

I just updated the OP with my current movement settings and I love the way the game looks and feels. Give them a shot and let me know what you think!
So just use the set I'm using but add the settings you've posted? Or would I be better off waiting until you post your full set?
Old 12-15-2019, 12:21 AM   #59
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
So just use the set I'm using but add the settings you've posted? Or would I be better off waiting until you post your full set?
You shouldn't have any issue adding my settings to whichever slider set you're using. Really the only issue you could run into is the improved defense making it harder for you to score, so you might want to increase your Shot Success sliders if your FG% is too drastically affected.

But really, whichever set you're using will have the Shot Success sliders tuned to mesh with the Defense Strength sliders, so there shouldn't be an issue.
Old 12-15-2019, 12:27 AM   #60
Pro

Quote:
You shouldn't have any issue adding my settings to whichever slider set you're using. Really the only issue you could run into is the improved defense making it harder for you to score, so you might want to increase your Shot Success sliders if your FG% is too drastically affected.

But really, whichever set you're using will have the Shot Success sliders tuned to mesh with the Defense Strength sliders, so there shouldn't be an issue.
Ok thanks man. I think I'll try them with Shady's until you post your full set. I don't believe he messed with movement at all so it could be interesting.
Old 12-15-2019, 04:39 AM   #61
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Ok thanks man. I think I'll try them with Shady's until you post your full set. I don't believe he messed with movement at all so it could be interesting.
Just realized I had Hustle as 100/50, which is incorrect. I've updated the OP to show Hustle at 100/75 as it should be.

Let me know how they work for you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2019, 07:43 AM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Just realized I had Hustle as 100/50, which is incorrect. I've updated the OP to show Hustle at 100/75 as it should be.

I will. Gonna play later today. I'll report back after I do.
Old 12-15-2019, 12:28 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:

I tried your movement sliders and i think they work very well, the game is good, i like how the player move on the court.

What about the sliders Offensive Awareness CPU what value do you recommend?
I read 0 is better but i'm not sure this work right, what do you think about?
Old 12-15-2019, 12:32 PM   #64
Pro

Quote:
I will. Gonna play later today. I'll report back after I do.
Alright so I said I'd report back after trying your settings out. I added your settings to Shady's sliders. It didn't go well for me from an offensive standpoint.

Magic (User) vs Pelicans (CPU)
78 117

34% FG 47% FG
21% 3PT. 65% 3PT

The reason my score is so low is primarily due to blown layups and close shots. Easy close shots just wouldn't go in. You did mention I may need to raise shooting sliders but I wanted to try with the settings as is first. I liked that I could get on ball steals occasionally with guys like Isaac and Fultz. Some sets I've used if you reach it's a foul everytime.

As for the movement I think it felt pretty good. I saw a few things animation wise I didn't like but nothing major. Are you good with the game speed? I read you lowered back 48-50 after a recent 2K update. 50 felt a tad slow to me, but that may be just because I got use to Shady's at 60.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »