Home

2k glitch found and corrected

This is a discussion on 2k glitch found and corrected within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2019, 07:33 PM   #17
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2k glitch found and corrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by deester11
One last thing and playing a full few games now. Seems like it's way too easy to lose the ball, is that the sensitivity settings that you've referenced. While blindly dribbling into the defense should have consequences, tapping them shouldn't result in the ball stopping or being stripped. Thoughts?
I keep it that way because of the increase in acceleration. I try to maneuver around defenders like in real life to deter from that happening. If I shut that off it makes the game real easy to penetrate the paint.
Old 12-19-2019, 01:50 AM   #18
Rookie

When you say fatigue off to help with players running in mud what exactly do you mean can you explain please because I normally play with fatigue and progressive fatigue on but if it will affect the game I will turn it off??
Old 12-19-2019, 02:50 AM   #19
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapCasso
When you say fatigue off to help with players running in mud what exactly do you mean can you explain please because I normally play with fatigue and progressive fatigue on but if it will affect the game I will turn it off??
With it on, players start to move slow and it is only noticeable on the user side. With it off it keeps the players moving more consistently. This will make the movement smoother and more Sim. In real life when players are tired they don’t have the drop off like in 2k.
Old 12-19-2019, 03:26 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
With it on, players start to move slow and it is only noticeable on the user side. With it off it keeps the players moving more consistently. This will make the movement smoother and more Sim. In real life when players are tired they don’t have the drop off like in 2k.
also I lowered speed to 53 and it plays perfect 60 was way to fast for me but on 53 the animations still play out great
Old 12-19-2019, 03:42 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Sorry I meant I changed speed to 58 and it runs so smooth you can literally see the smallest details in game play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2019, 05:57 PM   #22
Rookie

Ok I stayed up till 4am watching cpu vs cpu games with your sliders in my league and I also tried others sliders while doing so, I have to say yours play the smoothest I don't know what it is but I thought since you really didn't lower the shot success nor change the tendencies that it wouldn't play realistically so when I tried the other sliders which had done so the game played so bad the animations were horrible, the players were not moving the ball they were stagnant and it just looked jittery! With yours the players actually swing the ball around looking for the open man but they also look for their stars when things get in the crucial moments I'm playing with all teams but keep best player with fantasy serpentine draft I also increased the zone usage on all teams, turned down the help defense to allow for more realistic help coverages, tweaked the player progressions and trade values, and also put the teams to play through star and its looking good right now, I play player lock with plays set to auto and full on mycareer default cam its perfect!
Old 12-19-2019, 07:25 PM   #23
Pro

So I know you said that "this is not a set that gives you the best stats or certain % numbers that your looking for". You're focused on getting movement right. I just played a game with your set. I'm getting desperate when it comes to sliders this year. I'm just now trying yours because your statement about stats deterred me. Honestly I don't think you are far off from getting not only movement right, but also realistic stats. Movement was great in my game and the stats looked good as well. I forgot to turn fatigue off so I'm gonna play again with it off, but things felt good. It seems movement and game speed are over half the battle this year. Biggest and really only major issue I saw was the CPU bulldozing into the paint problem. Is their a fix for that? I saw somewhere that changing CPU offensive consistency to 0 fixes it.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:57 PM   #24
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
So I know you said that "this is not a set that gives you the best stats or certain % numbers that your looking for". You're focused on getting movement right. I just played a game with your set. I'm getting desperate when it comes to sliders this year. I'm just now trying yours because your statement about stats deterred me. Honestly I don't think you are far off from getting not only movement right, but also realistic stats. Movement was great in my game and the stats looked good as well. I forgot to turn fatigue off so I'm gonna play again with it off, but things felt good. It seems movement and game speed are over half the battle this year. Biggest and really only major issue I saw was the CPU bulldozing into the paint problem. Is their a fix for that? I saw somewhere that changing CPU offensive consistency to 0 fixes it.
It could but changing sliders can result in a negative effect on other areas of the game. It’s not perfect but the pros def our way the negatives. U can try it and let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »