Home

TeknoFilo sliders (HOF) Nba 2K21 next gen

This is a discussion on TeknoFilo sliders (HOF) Nba 2K21 next gen within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2021, 07:25 AM   #57
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TeknoFilo sliders (HOF) Nba 2K21 next gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
We need them to team up so badly. Celtic's roster is great, especially attributes, but I personally think the tendencies need to be reworked to maximize gameplay.
I’m telling you just use tynoles roster man, I’ve been on board with him since last year, Celtic is an alt for me
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 02-18-2021, 07:26 AM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
I’m telling you just use tynoles roster man, I’ve been on board with him since last year, Celtic is an alt for me
Tynoles roster is i5 for xbox xs?
Old 02-18-2021, 10:23 AM   #59
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lndqvst
Tynoles roster is i5 for xbox xs?
Ps5 console
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 03-02-2021, 09:13 PM   #60
Rookie

Tupac71's Arena

I don’t much like change, but these were just the second set of sliders I’ve used, played one game, and I was quite pleased.

I’m playing with the raptors in MyNba. Before Tekno’s sliders I have a 20-6 record and I’m beating teams a little too easy... rarely a close competitive game. So I play against Cleveland with Tekno’s sliders... and it’s a very realistic game of runs. I was up 17 at one point and ended up only winning by 2. They tied the game with a three with 8 seconds left, and luckily I was able to take the lead with just 2 seconds left on a Siakam floater due to a switch onto a smaller defender.

It’s only been one game with these sliders but I’m excited to see how my next game turns out. In the road against Detroit.

If I had one complaint it would be the lack of threes made. I’ve missed wide open threes but made tough ones. Which is fine. But the percentage and threes attempted is low. I’m also getting used to user timed shooting whereas I’ve been playing with real% since the game came out.

Anyway... I’d suggest people try these for sure.
Old 03-03-2021, 01:39 AM   #61
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupac71
I don’t much like change, but these were just the second set of sliders I’ve used, played one game, and I was quite pleased.

I’m playing with the raptors in MyNba. Before Tekno’s sliders I have a 20-6 record and I’m beating teams a little too easy... rarely a close competitive game. So I play against Cleveland with Tekno’s sliders... and it’s a very realistic game of runs. I was up 17 at one point and ended up only winning by 2. They tied the game with a three with 8 seconds left, and luckily I was able to take the lead with just 2 seconds left on a Siakam floater due to a switch onto a smaller defender.

It’s only been one game with these sliders but I’m excited to see how my next game turns out. In the road against Detroit.

If I had one complaint it would be the lack of threes made. I’ve missed wide open threes but made tough ones. Which is fine. But the percentage and threes attempted is low. I’m also getting used to user timed shooting whereas I’ve been playing with real% since the game came out.

Anyway... I’d suggest people try these for sure.
thanks for the feedback, I'm glad! think that I instead find% maybe a little too high .... maybe try a few more games before changing

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T utilizzando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2021, 02:41 PM   #62
Rookie

Ive said this before, but I really love these man. Normally its a year long hassle trying to find a good satisfying slider set in 2k... You end up downloading tons of sets and having to try them out over time is so time consuming and honestly, I've been doing it since like 2k6, Im tired of it.

So thank you again Tekno, I think its impossible to have a perfect slider set but yours is a really good one, minor tweaks here in there for preference purposes, but damn, you saved me a lot of time, great job
Old 03-06-2021, 12:38 PM   #63
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoribas3
Ive said this before, but I really love these man. Normally its a year long hassle trying to find a good satisfying slider set in 2k... You end up downloading tons of sets and having to try them out over time is so time consuming and honestly, I've been doing it since like 2k6, Im tired of it.

So thank you again Tekno, I think its impossible to have a perfect slider set but yours is a really good one, minor tweaks here in there for preference purposes, but damn, you saved me a lot of time, great job
thank you very much for the positive feedback! I also still continue to have a great feeling with this set! just one thing, after the latest patches maybe i recommend lowering the game speed to 51/52...But it is also a matter of personal taste

Old 03-07-2021, 05:34 PM   #64
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

I think now the best game speed is 52

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »