Home

CPU Free Throw slider Help

This is a discussion on CPU Free Throw slider Help within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2020, 10:12 AM   #1
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0
CPU Free Throw slider Help

Hey, guys so sliders in NBA 2k in general while playing Cpu vs Cpu games are confusing, in that the “ Free Throw Slider” is on the User side.

My CPU free throw percentage is %100, they don’t miss. I have it set to 60.

Conflicting opinions on this as to where it should be some say “higher” for more difficulty some say “Lower” will be a more difficult setting .

I’ve tried it as low as 30 and as high as 70...I get same result CPU is flawless from line.

Play Allstar...with real shooting %

Last edited by tuckermaine; 10-04-2020 at 11:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2020, 09:30 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: CPU Free Throw slider Help

Its a bug that 2K needs to fix. If using Real % the user and CPU almost never miss a free throw. It is not an issue that sliders can fix. Now we wait...
Old 10-04-2020, 10:47 PM   #3
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Ok so it seems to be a 2k issue...I play games on Allstar as Imo better gameplay so, guess I just got to live with it..

I’m wondering if I lowered Players free throws shooting attribute ...hmmm
Old 10-05-2020, 12:05 PM   #4
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin2kgamer
Yes, its always a 2k issue concerning anything that is an issue.

Difficulty of choice is yours alone to make. Not mines.

I am just making a statement that it is certainly difficulty related as well as a 2k issue. Thats just how they tuned it. Why? We don't know. CPU misses free throws on Rookie as shown in one of my posts above as proof. Koosa, in Schnaidt1's sliders posted his team stats a post or few before yours and CPU has missed free throws as proof....and his difficulty is on Pro.

I am switching between difficulties and the higher it goes the less CPU misses free throws. As soon as I switch back to the lowest difficulties, I see CPU missing.

So to sum up, I believe difficulty plays a huge role.
Thanks... I’m going to give Schnaidts sliders a whirl I’ve been using them but I plugged them in under Allstar...looks like he runs em at Pro
Old 10-05-2020, 06:11 PM   #5
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin2kgamer
You know what, with their stats I only see 1 missed fta for cpu, so maybe I spoke too soon and might be wrong...but I did see a few missed on pro as compared to anything higher. I agree with @res2...2k issue (difficulty is minor but plays a part in this).

Let us know what you see in your results on pro. I am interested.
Ok...so as always Schnaidts Sliders are GREAT...and on PRO, my shooting % from floor and other things like fouls turnovers are spot on. Player Movement was fantastic..( I slowed game down a bit my personal liking).

BUT...( and this has nothing to do with Schnaidts sliders) CPU FOUL SHOOTING is at ridiculous %...first game 100% both teams...Second game I played same CPU just don’t miss. 75 was the free throw setting on Pro.

So I’m frustrated I Hope 2k fixes this in a patch because it’s the only thing right now that is keeping me from advancing My League.

My other option is to drop player foul shooting attributes...which because of these fantastic sliders and gameplay I may do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2021, 03:49 AM   #6
Just started!

Has anyone found a solution to this? Still have this issue that CPU shoots 100% and even with my difficulty set to 100 I'm shooting near 90% and Josh Jackson is shooting 87%...64 FT rating

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »