Home

Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

This is a discussion on Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2021, 05:40 PM   #33
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
In a Mynba already started if I want to insert your most important changes what do you recommend, the badges?
As for the changes on get fouls, do it hard and ball speed (Eccentric recommended) I have already changed them to my preferences
So I was wondering if badges are worth changing, as recommended, I would have no problem doing it, I could always check out your Roster
Could you list me the badges you changed?
I would say these items are the main ones I changed:

-Move everyone to a gold deadeye badge. And then maybe the a few top shooters per team as HOF badge and your Ben Simmons type players to Silver.
-Everyone should have a HOF pick dodger badge aside from poor defenders. Screens are OP in 2k. Your Kevin Love, James Harden's should have a gold badge.
-Give just about everyone a silver downhill badge. Then your complete non-push the tempo players shouldn't have the badge at all. (Zubac, Kevon Looney). Top push the tempo players should have a HOF badge. (Simmons, D Fox, Russ).
-Everyone should have a outlet pass badge to allow long passes to be possible. I went through everyone to differentiate, but if you want to do a quick version I'd say go to at least silver for everyone.
-Mass edit everyone's bailout badge at one up so that everyone has at least a bronze badge. Makes jump passes at least possible.
-Mass update everyone's drive, off screen drives, spot up drives up by 10. Cap it at 99.
-I plan on upping everyone's dish to open tendency by 25 for each before every game, and then set it back after the game as to not mess with sim stats. That's more optional to help with ball movement.

I haven't seen Eccentrics suggestion for hard fouls. I believe I mass updated everyone's by at least 40 points up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsBunny007
You have user timing on without meter? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I understand why people use RFG% but I'm personally not a fan. I like the feeling of getting "hot" because I'm hot. And the opposite with getting cold. I want that influence, I have it for the rest of the game, why not for shooting? I've never rocked with the "mini-game" argument. If I swing late in MLB the show, I don't want attributes to just say "hey, it's about time Pete Alonso hit a dinger, let's give him one here."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsBunny007
This is the best slider/roster combo of any 2K I’ve played. I adjusted a few things to my play style but thanks! Great work!!!

That means so much, more than you realize. I'm loving this as well, which is a weird feeling because I know how much flak (some of it deserved some of it not) 2k gets. It's become commonplace at this point. But this is as real as I've ever had a video game play. So it's hard for me to say this isn't my favorite 2k ever. The community has done so much for this game, but 2k has also given us the tools to make that possible, so I commend them for that

Last edited by talucchesi; 03-16-2021 at 05:43 PM.
Old 03-17-2021, 03:33 PM   #34
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Re: Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

Wanna give these a go. When I download the roster and sliders do i download the one that is (ATD), or (ATD 2)??

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-17-2021, 04:26 PM   #35
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
Wanna give these a go. When I download the roster and sliders do i download the one that is (ATD), or (ATD 2)??

Download ATD, I'm trying to figure out how to delete ATD 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2021, 05:48 PM   #36
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
Download ATD, I'm trying to figure out how to delete ATD 2
Okay cool! I'll give these a go tonight and reply back with my results/feedback. Last two questions.

1.) When I get in the game and the adjustments for the CPU team with my 2nd controller do I just go back to the middle in the "switch teams" menu and they'll stick?

2.) I read in another forum that if you put ACE to offense only the CPU will only call a rotation of 2-3 plays for you. Have you been having this problem?

Old 03-17-2021, 05:56 PM   #37
Rookie

One thing I wish 2k would add is that whenever a young player gets benched in real life that usually lights a fire under them and they start to slowly improve, or sometimes that turns there career around. In 2k, there is no benefit to benching young players, in 2k that would decrease his morale, which is unrealistic

Old 03-17-2021, 05:59 PM   #38
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
Okay cool! I'll give these a go tonight and reply back with my results/feedback. Last two questions.

1.) When I get in the game and the adjustments for the CPU team with my 2nd controller do I just go back to the middle in the "switch teams" menu and they'll stick?

2.) I read in another forum that if you put ACE to offense only the CPU will only call a rotation of 2-3 plays for you. Have you been having this problem?

That's what I've been doing, but I don't believe this actually does much, especially for the off ball/on ball guarding settings (gap, moderate, etc.). For example, I think some of the settings are broken, like going over screens, doubling PNR. However, the AI does listen to who to guard and if you tell them to switch screens. So it does work with some of the settings. It's a bit annoying this year, the AI seems to be on auto for a few things but will listen to others

I set my offensive focus to "run freelance" and I call my own plays, so it's hard for me to say. I never set my offense to Auto or any of the other presets. I feel like it's stopped a few of my fastbreaks so run freelance has worked the best for me
Old 03-17-2021, 06:50 PM   #39
Rookie

Where can I download this sliders

Old 03-17-2021, 06:51 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by luismcm13
Played 1/2 game 12 min quarter MIL VS MIA(me)
54 vs 59
Gameplay was great. Felt like I couldn’t stop giannis 1 vs 1 which is actually realistic
Middleton had a bunch of possessions
Bam was a monster with a double-double
Turnovers were tied at 6 which is okay
Only thing I noticed was that Jrue Holiday only had 2 fga in 15 min while DJ augustine had 9 fga

Where can I download this sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »