Home

CPU vs CPU! Unbalanced 3rd Quarter Scoring!

This is a discussion on CPU vs CPU! Unbalanced 3rd Quarter Scoring! within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2022, 02:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CPU vs CPU! Unbalanced 3rd Quarter Scoring!

Hey, I’m pretty sure we have all noticed the CPU has been so inconsistent since the latest patch. The main thing that bugs me is every 3rd quarter I watch from a CPU vs CPU game one team shoots 70%-90% in the qtr and the other shoots 25%-40%. It’s never even. One team always gets hot and the other gets cold. 3rd quarter is always a blowout.

Does anybody know a fix for this? I tried raising CPU offensive consistency but that did nothing. One team just plays stupid for a whole quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2023, 05:25 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: CPU vs CPU! Unbalanced 3rd Quarter Scoring!

Question first. What difficulty u use and do u use user timing or real shot percentage
Old 01-16-2023, 11:36 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
Question first. What difficulty u use and do u use user timing or real shot percentage
I use custom sliders. Sheitan's COY Regular season sliders and I use RP%
Old 01-23-2023, 04:52 AM   #4
Rookie

I think changing too far off of default sliders makes the game play weird. I don’t have this problem at all. I use pro difficulty and makes them play closer to their attributes. Real player percentage for shooting and free throws. Turn off assists. Turn off shot feedback and shot meter. I also turn on plays on the coaching adaptive engine. Plays great for me tho. Pretty realistic. Go ahead and give it a try if u want and let me kno
Old 02-21-2023, 12:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Angry Re: CPU vs CPU! Unbalanced 3rd Quarter Scoring!

I am having the same issues with the 3rd quarter. Gets real boring real fast winning by over 30 every game. The last patch really messed the game up. I am at the point of reinstalling the game and starting over. I got in a full season and was at the trade deadline of season #2 on my franchise. I'm a veteran of NBA 2k and I've tried everything I know of to alleviate it with the attributes, sliders, coach gameplans and settings. My team plays fine. Its the cpu that EVERY 3rd quarter cannot make a shot. I even intentionally leave them wide open.....and clank! Its ridiculous. All-star settings btw. I even lowered the defense strength sliders to 0 the last game. They still could not score. This was by far the best 2K in years out of the box and then they ruined it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2023, 01:52 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoDaddy422
I am having the same issues with the 3rd quarter. Gets real boring real fast winning by over 30 every game. The last patch really messed the game up. I am at the point of reinstalling the game and starting over. I got in a full season and was at the trade deadline of season #2 on my franchise. I'm a veteran of NBA 2k and I've tried everything I know of to alleviate it with the attributes, sliders, coach gameplans and settings. My team plays fine. Its the cpu that EVERY 3rd quarter cannot make a shot. I even intentionally leave them wide open.....and clank! Its ridiculous. All-star settings btw. I even lowered the defense strength sliders to 0 the last game. They still could not score. This was by far the best 2K in years out of the box and then they ruined it.

I agree without a doubt. It was so good early on now it’s horrible

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-30-2023, 03:39 AM   #7
Rookie

Which slider is better for 2K22, dudes? I have been looking for a long time

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »