Home

Old 12-10-2020, 09:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CPU vs cpu

I am one of those folks that will simulate games using the cpu vs cpu method. I've tried all of the sliders but for some reason, every game turns into a blowout during the 3rd quarter. Are there any sliders that can fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2020, 11:19 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: CPU vs cpu

Im looking for one two I'm trying a mix of Schnaidt's sliders with my own tweaks and Eccentric's updates for defense, tendencies and movement. Im still getting a lot of blowouts though
Old 12-11-2020, 05:47 PM   #3
Rookie

That sucks. Well I will keep searching as well
Old 12-13-2020, 02:05 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARAMSRBACK
I am one of those folks that will simulate games using the cpu vs cpu method. I've tried all of the sliders but for some reason, every game turns into a blowout during the 3rd quarter. Are there any sliders that can fix this?
remove op badges

and ad an alpha dog badge to at least 2 players from the same team

blowouts happen bcs of franchise players to easily going into on-fire mod (lower offensive consistancy to those and put defensive consistany to minimum, bcs players like Giannis get their boosts all the time by collecting the bloody rebounds)

also, a bunch of badges boost the penalties and bonuses and that makes an unenjoyable experience

I totally get you, I am a big simhead as well (sim to me means cpu vs cpu eventough to a lit of others here it means simming the game)

Another reason for blowouts are 3rd quarter boosts for big teams like bucks, lakers etc

Ive been trying to locate the source of it, maybe Ive suceeded but would need to test few more matches.

Seems like Coaches attributes play some role in it and also coaches styles/badges.

Last edited by Vedreanu; 12-13-2020 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-18-2020, 08:41 AM   #5
Rookie

Yeah those teams seem to take off in the 3rd
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2020, 09:12 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 8

I like doing this as well and the blowouts also happen in the 2nd quarter a lot. I'm usually pretty good at fixing these sliders. I am currently making my roster but I'll find some time in between to take a look at this. I'm one who actually likes streaming games on Twitch (although it's rare for anyone to actually watch a whole game without falling asleep).
Old 12-19-2020, 12:30 AM   #7
MVP

Teleo's Arena

This is from 2K19 but these are the only guys I trust for CPU vs CPU regardless of year:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...BkQ8/htmlview#
Old 12-19-2020, 09:35 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

You need to Base the Sliders off the Roster you use. If you are using a Custom Roster Sliders may vary what you use when playing 2k's Roster.

Badges are also heavily effecting 2k21, I have Removed all Badges in one Roster I use and I am liking the Results so far.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 12-19-2020 at 09:37 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »