Home

J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

This is a discussion on J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2021, 07:46 PM   #73
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Man just the updated 2K roster lol. I would love to use custom ones, but the updates just kill it for me

Yeah bro I hear. I might start using the 2K rosters until ATD comes out for the ps5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 11-03-2021, 02:13 AM   #74
Rookie

Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Love the work you’ve done brother ...

Question, do you ever feel like if your release isn’t “excellent” it doesn’t go in? If so, how do you adjust?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-03-2021, 08:10 AM   #75
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shainscott14
Love the work you’ve done brother ...

Question, do you ever feel like if your release isn’t “excellent” it doesn’t go in? If so, how do you adjust?

Thanks brother...Yea, that was the first big complaint I had this year. I usually already play with the shot timing, shot feedback and green release off so that I can't tell how good or bad of a release it is. So that's the first thing that helps.

The second fix was the Shot Timing Impact slider. When you turn this down, you're more likely to make slightly early/late releases. Put it to zero, and shot timing almost doesn't even matter. It won't green and it will go in. I think I have it at 44 for the USER and 41 for the CPU. It definitely makes a difference bro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2021, 08:36 AM   #76
Pro

This is a really good base set, the shooting is a lot better. I made some tweaks of my own and three games (12 min quarters) having a blast.
Old 11-03-2021, 10:15 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 9

yes.. these sliders are just fire... Im on PC, but im telling you the way the cpu attacks midrange and 3pts.. its just lovely.. The bulls Lavine and Derozan are a midrange nightmare.. just incredible.. the way the cpu attacks off dribble and will pull up a midrange jumper on you! love it!
Old 11-03-2021, 10:49 AM   #78
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
This is a really good base set, the shooting is a lot better. I made some tweaks of my own and three games (12 min quarters) having a blast.
Thanks bro! Its about taking the 2K clamps off and making it a little more free flowing and unpredictable. Appreciate you trying these!
Old 11-03-2021, 10:50 AM   #79
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
yes.. these sliders are just fire... Im on PC, but im telling you the way the cpu attacks midrange and 3pts.. its just lovely.. The bulls Lavine and Derozan are a midrange nightmare.. just incredible.. the way the cpu attacks off dribble and will pull up a midrange jumper on you! love it!
Thanks bro! And yea, you really have to play good defense throughout, which is great for me. I'm telling you, its lovely to see the CPU take a wider variety of shots too. Appreciate you trying these out!
Old 11-03-2021, 12:58 PM   #80
Rookie

I have heard you mention load management before.. what are the best things you can do in MyNBA to help mitigate the effects of fatigue on players?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »