Home

RES2 2K22 All Star Current Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on RES2 2K22 All Star Current Gen Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2022, 09:32 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: RES2 2K22 All Star Current Gen Sliders

Got me curious. 90 game speed is sooooo fast. Not to my taste but to each his own.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2022, 09:42 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

The game speed with its sliders is at 60? I am a fan of cpu vs cpu watch the games and how does it take to finish the games
Old 01-11-2022, 09:44 PM   #51
Rookie

I increase the speed of the game so that it ends games quickly. But hey I'll go back to speed to 60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2022, 09:49 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2
Got me curious. 90 game speed is sooooo fast. Not to my taste but to each his own.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It was to finish the games faster, but I will leave it at 60 game speed
Old 01-14-2022, 06:38 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the effort on these RES2. I've been on 2K20 PC for the past 2 years, loading up 2K22 PC tonight for the first time. Going to give these sliders a run.
Old 01-15-2022, 01:18 PM   #54
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah.volunteer
Thanks for the effort on these RES2. I've been on 2K20 PC for the past 2 years, loading up 2K22 PC tonight for the first time. Going to give these sliders a run.
Looking forward to your feedback. Keep in mind everyone's playstyle, skills, rosters, and personal preferences are different. Make adjustments that you see fit to fix what works best for you.

Hope you enjoy the game.
Old 01-16-2022, 06:11 AM   #55
Pro

vetmin's Arena

Best sliders I've tried so far. Most of the time when tinkering with sliders in this game, one ends up with either (1) realistic overall shooting numbers, but very few makes on difficult shots (like missing every stepback, etc.), or (2) the ability to hit cool, difficult shots, but easier shots are virtually guaranteed buckets. Your sliders offer the best balance I've found so far, with myself and the CPU making and missing easy shots, as well as making and missing tough shots. Player movement feels very well balanced, too, with fast players having an edge while not feeling OP, and slow players feeling slow, but not moving in mud. I'm on PC as well and I actually just saved a backup of the current *.exe because I wanna be able to fall back on this gameplay (your sliders w/ patch 1.09) if future patches throw things outta wack. Thanks for sharing these!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2022, 04:57 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetmin
Best sliders I've tried so far. Thanks for sharing these!
@vetmin - really glad these are working well for you. What you described is the sweet spot I was shooting for so that makes me happy that the sliders are hitting the mark.

I find that I get used to the game play and after a bit of time need to tweak just a little. What tends to work for me is to increase CPU consistency just a little and/or decrease user consistency a bit. I'm currently playing with User Off Consistency and Def Consistency at 45 with the CPU at 55.

But I think of this as just a contextual adjustment and not something I'm likely to formally publish as an update. Just info for your consideration as you spend more time with these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »