Home

Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2021, 05:03 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
30 I think.

Will check tonight and list them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Looking forward to the list. I’ve been doing some okay now games and live the classic teams
Old 12-08-2021, 07:47 AM   #114
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

Armor,

I haven't played the game in a minute. Been on The Show and Horizon 5, but I have seen in the main forum....I know its not the place to be, but are in game injuries occurring?
Old 12-08-2021, 11:36 AM   #115
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
The game opened up for me on default all pro. Players were getting open more and there was a lot more movement from the AI players. The transition game opened up too but not many fast breaks , that’s good with me though although you can run a little. I’m excited to see how you tweak it. It was so realistic playing against Brooklyn and Harden. You can not leave him open. He will make you pay. It was a challenge to defend him as it should be and I failed miserably . He dropped 43 on me.

Joel Embiid is another one. Ended up with 47 against me yesterday and I think he only missed 2 shots all game. I could do nothing to stop his inside shots, or on the offensive glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2021, 05:14 PM   #116
Pro

vertman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
Joel Embiid is another one. Ended up with 47 against me yesterday and I think he only missed 2 shots all game. I could do nothing to stop his inside shots, or on the offensive glass.

What’s up Bleacher! Hope all is well. That’s crazy because I play as Philly. I’m old and was a huge Dr J fan so I’ve been following them for many years. I can’t score more than 20 with him. Game is fun to play but the really good players are tough to stop. Just played Portland and Lillard was on fire but I matched his play with my whole team and won a high scoring shootout by 5.

Old 12-08-2021, 05:30 PM   #117
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

Quote:
What’s up Bleacher! Hope all is well. That’s crazy because I play as Philly. I’m old and was a huge Dr J fan so I’ve been following them for many years. I can’t score more than 20 with him. Game is fun to play but the really good players are tough to stop. Just played Portland and Lillard was on fire but I matched his play with my whole team and won a high scoring shootout by 5.

One of the players I idolized growing up, Larry Bird, turned 65 yesterday so I know all about feeling old hahaha. I just had no answers at all for Embiid. I tried 4 different defensive matchups against him but just couldn’t stop him. I got blown out by 20 something

Old 12-09-2021, 08:09 AM   #118
Pro

vertman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
One of the players I idolized growing up, Larry Bird, turned 65 yesterday so I know all about feeling old hahaha. I just had no answers at all for Embiid. I tried 4 different defensive matchups against him but just couldn’t stop him. I got blown out by 20 something

Are you using the OP V1 sliders or default pro with maxed out foul sliders? I was getting blown out every game too on V1 but since I switched to default pro I have been much more competitive.
Old 12-09-2021, 02:53 PM   #119
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

Quote:
Are you using the OP V1 sliders or default pro with maxed out foul sliders? I was getting blown out every game too on V1 but since I switched to default pro I have been much more competitive.

Default pro with maxed out fouls.

Old 12-09-2021, 04:44 PM   #120
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

One thing I did notice was before I started my last game I had to wait for a game download to update (not a patch) and the game I played immediately after I went to the line 26 times and won by 30+ points. Not sure if that update, similar to the NHL tuning updates, had anything to do with either of those.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »