Home

Question For Experienced Slider Makers

This is a discussion on Question For Experienced Slider Makers within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22

Old 11-27-2021, 05:53 PM   #1
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16
Question For Experienced Slider Makers

I notice you can start with whatever difficulty level and once you change any sliders the difficulty changes to ďcustomĒ. If I start my level on pro and adjust the sliders to the level of default all star does that automatically raise my level to all star even though I started on Pro or will it just make it sort of a Pro+ level? Iím not very good at the game yet since itís my first NBA2K game since 1999 (yes, that year is accurate lol) and Iím looking for a fun challenge and not a frustrating one that higher levels can bring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2021, 07:16 PM   #2
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Question For Experienced Slider Makers

Who knows. 2K doesnít give us that information. When the change was first made all they said was ďThe AI keeps the better ACE adjustments from higher difficulty levels if you start at HOF and then tweak slidersĒ.

Who knows if thatís even the case. Who knows if there are other boosts/nerfs inherent to difficulty levels outside of slider tweaks. We havenít been given these answers and itís been like 3 or 4 years lol
Old 11-27-2021, 09:26 PM   #3
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
I notice you can start with whatever difficulty level and once you change any sliders the difficulty changes to ďcustomĒ. If I start my level on pro and adjust the sliders to the level of default all star does that automatically raise my level to all star even though I started on Pro or will it just make it sort of a Pro+ level? Iím not very good at the game yet since itís my first NBA2K game since 1999 (yes, that year is accurate lol) and Iím looking for a fun challenge and not a frustrating one that higher levels can bring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only assume that the name of the level doesn't matter, and that they're just preset names for specific slider settings. There could definitely be some sort of hidden "boosts" behind the different preset difficulties, but 2K has never made mention of this.
Old 11-28-2021, 01:24 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 0

I am not sure but I do think if you start at super star and change sliders that something is off because I did 2 games with that and Wong by 47 and 39 yet doing that on Allstar the most I have won by is 29. So starting at superstar I think some how makes the game more easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »