Home

NBA 2K23 Art Feedback Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K23 Art Feedback Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2022, 09:20 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K23 Art Feedback Thread

Playing magic and bird My Era as the 84 Lakers and noticed the Forum is not in it's a generic arena.But when you play with the 86 Lakers in Play Now they play in The forum anyone else notice this?
Old 09-26-2022, 09:44 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie young
Playing magic and bird My Era as the 84 Lakers and noticed the Forum is not in it's a generic arena.But when you play with the 86 Lakers in Play Now they play in The forum anyone else notice this?
I think the arenas glitch sometimes. The semicircle under the rim appears when it shouldn't for that era.
Old 09-26-2022, 10:29 AM   #59
MVP

OVR: 3

When you play with the Bulls in the Jordan Era during the Finals, you get this Fianls logo on the jerseys during the 93 Finals

While its a nice touch, the other team they play don't receive the same treatment, with no Finals emblem on their uniforms.

I hope this can be looked at for consistency...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image - 2022-09-25T201925.532.jpg (83.9 KB, 335 views)
Old 09-26-2022, 05:39 PM   #60
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
When you play with the Bulls in the Jordan Era during the Finals, you get this Fianls logo on the jerseys during the 93 Finals

While its a nice touch, the other team they play don't receive the same treatment, with no Finals emblem on their uniforms.

I hope this can be looked at for consistency...
Ugh. I will add to that by saying, that patch is wrong, also. That is Toni Kukoc in either 96, 97 or 98. 'The Finals' logo art changed drastically in 96. And in those years it was either the full logo (see attached image), or it was just the trophy art ...
Old 09-26-2022, 05:46 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Ugh. I will add to that by saying, that patch is wrong, also. That is Toni Kukoc in either 96, 97 or 98. 'The Finals' logo art changed drastically in 96. And in those years it was either the full logo (see attached image), or it was just the trophy art ...
I dont expect it to be right... I think they are giving my Bulls SPECIAL attention but I just wish they could share the NBA Finals custom logo they did for the other teams playing in the finals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2022, 12:39 AM   #62
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

This issue has existed with shorts as far back as I can remember: The graphics on shorts morph based on the length of the shorts. It makes for an ugly, unrealistic, immersion-breaking aesthetic, particularly when it comes to classic teams wearing shorter shorts. I was really hoping they'd fix this before 2K23 came out with MJ being a huge emphasis, but knew better not to expect it. (Not sure if this is just throwback uni's, as I only play 2K with classic teams, but can't imagine the current day uni's being handled any differently.)

The graphics at the bottom of shorts are in their correct, original form when the shorts type is set to 'short'. Here, I am using the Chicago Bulls shorts as an example...

But once you set the short type to long...the stripes & logo graphics don't remain the correct size & shape; instead, they SCALE to the size of the shorts. So, if you set long shorts to their shortest setting '0', the stripes on the Bulls shorts are inappropriately shrunken to narrow thin lines, while the Bulls logo is shrunken & stretched horizontally.

This is flat wrong. In contrast, notice how the stripes & logo on shorts don't scale based on the length of the shorts in this real life pic, i.e., the stripes/logo remain the same size, regardless:

At setting '5', the stripes & logo are bigger.

And by the time it is at their longest setting '10', the logo is now stretched vertically.

Hoping this will get fixed, one of these years ...........

Last edited by iLLWiLL; 10-04-2022 at 12:40 PM.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:57 AM   #63
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

NBA 2K23 Art Feedback Thread

Alright listen I tried to get this feedback across but nobody wants to listen it seems . But there are some me new hairstyles in the game currently not set for players like Kats brand new fro he still has those twist in his head . Yes I know we can change them but who wants to sit and change them every single roster update that comes out ? Not to mention for PlayNow online people those offline changes won’t carry over and also in MyTeam I noticed they use outdated scans as well on some players . So pleaee change KAT’s hairstyle and some others if we find them in the next roster update soon please. Offering feedback and nobody listening it seems .

Old 10-05-2022, 10:04 AM   #64
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Nets Center Nic Claxton cuts dreads

Coby White braids

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »