Home

MYNBA individual player training help

This is a discussion on MYNBA individual player training help within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2022, 04:45 PM   #1
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
MYNBA individual player training help

Hey guys, haven’t played 2k in a few years and recently made the jump to PS5 and NBA 2k23.

I am having a little trouble figuring out the individual player training, and just training in general this year. I used to set team training to individual player, but I have noticed that “team training” has been replaced with the “training hub”. All of this is a little overwhelming and hard to figure out. I have searched all over for guides but haven’t found anything of substance that’s helpful on to use the training hub. I have also tried changing my training schedule but it seems to have bo effect. I try and removed practices for off days, but for some reason my team still practices. Changing the training schedule seems to have bo effect.

I guess my question is, is there a place now where I set if my focus is team or individual player training now? Also, what does training in each archetype do? Some are self explanatory like outside scoring or offensive, but what does playmaking do? Does it improve just dribbling and passing, or will it work on shot creation as well?

Basically I’m looking for any tips possible on the new training that was implemented last year for 2k22 next gen, and any pointers on how to properly use the training hub. Also, the training schedule. What are the differences and effects of going with a shoot around as opposed to a team system practice? Any pointers would be extremely helpful… thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2024, 12:17 PM   #2
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Re: MYNBA individual player training help

I posted this last year and got no answer. Bumping to see if I can get some answers this year as I just got 2k24 for Christmas lol. Any help would be appreciated
Old 01-04-2024, 02:35 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: MYNBA individual player training help

In my opinion the training system is really bad compared to the pre-2k22 system and they don't give you any tutorials either. For the training schedule I would choose the "individual sessions" so your players would train the individual training focus you chose for them. For the individual training focus, I just choose the ones that the player has high compatibility with.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, 2k made the training system way more complicated than it needs to be and I still don't understand some of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »