Home

NBA 2K24 MyEras Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 MyEras Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2023, 04:59 PM   #33
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2K24 MyEras Wishlist

I'm a big presentation guy so I'd definitely like to see more aesthetic for the Jordan and Kobe eras. Maybe add in a few more starting years. Personally, I started following NBA in the 99-00 Season. I'd love to start one from there. I know there are probably fan made rosters but an official one would be really neat.
Old 01-08-2023, 09:45 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

As I like playing with fictionnal players, i would love to have Auto-generated draft classes that actually match the eras:

By examples players with no tattoos, old sneakers and 80s hairstyles when you're playing during the Magic vs Bird era, but also matching the style of play of that time, with less 3pts shooters, more physical big men, etc...

Otherwise, like many people here, I want more immersion: weekly wrap up show, newspapers headlines, or even a radio show that you would hear when you are in the menus, just like we had in Madden in the past ("Tony Bruno show" in Madden 06 I think) with stories around the league, coach/players/owner or even fans interviews, and with songs matching the Era between the stories...
Old 01-09-2023, 01:16 AM   #35
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicVega93
As I like playing with fictionnal players, i would love to have Auto-generated draft classes that actually match the eras:

By examples players with no tattoos, old sneakers and 80s hairstyles when you're playing during the Magic vs Bird era, but also matching the style of play of that time, with less 3pts shooters, more physical big men, etc...

Otherwise, like many people here, I want more immersion: weekly wrap up show, newspapers headlines, or even a radio show that you would hear when you are in the menus, just like we had in Madden in the past ("Tony Bruno show" in Madden 06 I think) with stories around the league, coach/players/owner or even fans interviews, and with songs matching the Era between the stories...
So you want more attention to detail? You and me both...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2023, 05:55 AM   #36
Just started!

More eras to start from, including the VERY beginning of the league.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:28 AM   #37
Pro

vetmin's Arena

My only wish list item is to bring the mode (and new gen as a whole) to PC. Like 95% of the stuff in this thread is already being done on old gen, but it would be super convenient to have the Eras mechanics to tether those mods to (as it stands we have to recreate the effect by other means). 2K doesn't have to add a lick of detail as far as I'm concerned; just make the mode / new-gen available on PC and we'll do it for them.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:44 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 3

I just hope for more licenses to uniforms of the past, All Star uniforms of each year and them NBA Playoffs/Finals logos.

Again, if they could figure out a way to have you upload court/uniform via 2kdesigns when they announced the All Star City, that would alll be what we need if Nike trips out on having those adidas type of jerseys

NBA Finals logos can be era based and can be like historical changes, so that cursive style in the Bird-Magic era all the way until 1995 in the Jordan Era and then move it to the golden logo era till the Kobe era in the 2000s and so on...

You can treat these Finals logos like they did the sponsor logos and have them change up with times.. same with playoff logos.

I may have a part two to this.. lol
Old 01-09-2023, 05:32 PM   #39
Just started!

Hi everybody. My one wish is that on NBA24 is to start in the 79-80 season. Larry Bird’s rookie season. And Magic’s too. And to have year to year saves so I can play every game of Bird’s career.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:11 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 8

Warmups for every team or at least have generic warmups based on team colors

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »