Home

Why doesn't NBA 2K push or promote the WNBA playoffs?

This is a discussion on Why doesn't NBA 2K push or promote the WNBA playoffs? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2023, 02:58 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Why doesn't NBA 2K push or promote the WNBA playoffs?

Why not complain about G League teams. We should make sure every G Leaguer has accurate sock colors. 2K should make G League a top priority and pull resources away from other areas of the game.

This is Simple Economics, it's not that difficult...
Old 10-25-2023, 06:06 AM   #50
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ232323
Why not complain about G League teams. We should make sure every G Leaguer has accurate sock colors. 2K should make G League a top priority and pull resources away from other areas of the game.

This is Simple Economics, it's not that difficult...
That's definitely not it. You simply can't explain why are they not in my team. It's that easy. Just say you hate women man. We're talking pro league. Not G leagues. Try again. It nasty out like this. I don't get it. If you mixed them into the game. People will play with them. It's that easy.
Old 10-25-2023, 12:42 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
That's definitely not it. You simply can't explain why are they not in my team. It's that easy. Just say you hate women man. We're talking pro league. Not G leagues. Try again. It nasty out like this. I don't get it. If you mixed them into the game. People will play with them. It's that easy.

Dude that’s way out of line to suggest someone is hating women. It’s as if someone saying you’re a SJW on a power trip.

It’s never a good thing to assume a persons position without knowing them. A bit wreck-less and unfair.

Why not ask 2K themselves or reach out to the NBA or WNBA for comment?

What kind of traction are you expecting to gain here? Most people could care less put them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2023, 01:40 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
G Leaguers are more relevant than WNBA. The competition level is higher and players can name more G Leaguers than WNBA players.

Lol yes everyone that understands simple economics hates women lmao. White knighting ain't gonna win you any brownie points. This is what I'm talking about...it's virtue signaling. It's "let's all pretend we care about the WNBA" when in reality .01% of 2K players would even notice if they removed it from the game.

It'd be a different story if this game was perfect. WNBA is a marketing gimmick that takes resources away from other areas of the game.
Old 10-25-2023, 01:46 PM   #53
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemamba24xx
Dude that’s way out of line to suggest someone is hating women. It’s as if someone saying you’re a SJW on a power trip.

It’s never a good thing to assume a persons position without knowing them. A bit wreck-less and unfair.

Why not ask 2K themselves or reach out to the NBA or WNBA for comment?

What kind of traction are you expecting to gain here? Most people could care less put them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ232323
G Leaguers are more relevant than WNBA. The competition level is higher and players can name more G Leaguers than WNBA players.

Lol yes everyone that understands simple economics hates women lmao. White knighting ain't gonna win you any brownie points. This is what I'm talking about...it's virtue signaling. It's "let's all pretend we care about the WNBA" when in reality .01% of 2K players would even notice if they removed it from the game.

It'd be a different story if this game was perfect. WNBA is a marketing gimmick that takes resources away from other areas of the game.
Again it's cool guys. It's same thing I was saying. During the first few month 2K is out. Why don't they bring up part of the game that's literally playing on TV. Again I get it. No one plays it. You don't have to repeat that to me . That is well established. But I repeat why are they not in My Team or some sort of VC is connected to them. Forget about my last post. I just get tired of the same rhetorical being thrown around.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:24 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Again it's cool guys. It's same thing I was saying. During the first few month 2K is out. Why don't they bring up part of the game that's literally playing on TV. Again I get it. No one plays it. You don't have to repeat that to me . That is well established. But I repeat why are they not in My Team or some sort of VC is connected to them. Forget about my last post. I just get tired of the same rhetorical being thrown around.

Dude we can’t answer that. I can tell you I’d play with them. At the same time it’s not on my list of things I want in 2K or working at peak performance. I’m more interested in the gameplay and sim engine so that stats are correct.

All for women being represented. Someone with some pull should reach out to 2K or a journalist. We ain’t gonna move the needle in a dork sports forum.

Old 10-25-2023, 02:30 PM   #55
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemamba24xx
Dude we can’t answer that. I can tell you I’d play with them. At the same time it’s not on my list of things I want in 2K or working at peak performance. I’m more interested in the gameplay and sim engine so that stats are correct.

All for women being represented. Someone with some pull should reach out to 2K or a journalist. We ain’t gonna move the needle in a dork sports forum.

We move the needle enough for me. I wouldn't be posting here if I didn't know we could make change on sports games we play. I mean for crying out loud. All the damn post I have and all the rosters I stole during NCAA Football days lol./ We make a damn difference haha
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »