Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-04-2013, 03:06 AM   #841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Man it was tough not to pick the uber agent over my friend. But I kept my friend as an agent I wanna get Nike deal this year

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 03:06 AM   #842
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
Not sure about that one. My guess is probably not though.
I asked cause on 2k13 you get that option on your contract when you see what different teams are offering. So it was just a curious question guess I gotta wait & see when the 2 year contract is up. Oh your second year in at the end of the middle of the contract signing does your team pick up the team contract on your player or do you get the option to sign with another team at the end?
Old 12-04-2013, 03:10 AM   #843
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj23numb1
Man it was tough not to pick the uber agent over my friend. But I kept my friend as an agent I wanna get Nike deal this year

You don't get that deal till late in the season maybe next season with the friend. But off the back you get adidas with the new agent & in your the 1 half of your second year you get the option to leave adidas to join either nike or jordan. Thanks to patchwork I got all this info. So anymore question about the shoe deal ask patchwork he has all the answer to that he help me out understanding how it works out better with the new agent.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:15 AM   #844
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
You don't get that deal till late in the season maybe next season with the friend. But off the back you get adidas with the new agent & in your the 1 half of your second year you get the option to leave adidas to join either nike or jordan. Thanks to patchwork I got all this info. So anymore question about the shoe deal ask patchwork he has all the answer to that he help me out understanding how it works out better with the new agent.
That's what I was going off of he said u get it in the playoffs or before. I hope I get it first year

Old 12-04-2013, 03:15 AM   #845
Rookie

So basically, there's no point to staying with your friend agent other than feeling sorry for him, but the story isn't deep enough for me to care about him, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 03:24 AM   #846
Kyy
Rookie

Kyy's Arena

Anyone else tired of these foolish goals the game gives you that does not accommodate for your situation? For example, Magic called me out on Twitter saying I need to improve my assist game. The goal in game was 12 assists.

Now that's normally pretty damn easy, but I got traded from the Kings to the Hawks. Anyone who plays for this Hawks team can tell you that is a near impossible task. I literally tried everything. NOBODY shoots! Gibson is an entirely worthless forward, what the hell does he even do on the offensive side of the court?

Williams likes to hold the ball off the pass and dribble in for ridiculous contested shots. Hortford just gets fouled every time which leads to no assist. Millsap... just a complete joke. I think Gibson contributes more than this bum.

It go so bad that I would hit a wide open person in the corner and they would instantly toss the ball back to me forcing me to have to throw up a contested shot every time.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:08 AM   #847
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj23numb1
That's what I was going off of he said u get it in the playoffs or before. I hope I get it first year

With the friend agent you get it around the playoffs & with the big time agent you get a adidas deal right after you sign with him like 1-2 games after & sometime next year in the first half of the season with the big time agent you get to leave adidas & sign to either nike/jordan. So yeah
Old 12-04-2013, 05:22 AM   #848
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalaquan
How did you go to the Wolves?????? I always get picked up by the jazz 21st overall and I refuse to play for the worst team in the nba
I've been drafted by the Wolves at #9 and #26 with PGs. I had something along the lines of 25pts (60%) 10ast 5reb 3stl when I got picked at #9. When I went 26th I had 0pts (0/3) 3to and fouled out, told my agent I wanted to go to the Knicks and that earning money was my number one goal in the NBA, and answered the personality test as below:

Should you have the ball in your hands for the last shot?: No.
Is it your responsibility to make your teammates better?: No.
What's more important, scoring or defense?: Scoring.
Who should call plays?: Look to coach.
Are you comfortable changing positions?: No.

Hope that helps!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »