Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #865
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalaquan
How did you go to the Wolves?????? I always get picked up by the jazz 21st overall and I refuse to play for the worst team in the nba
Don't bother with the Wolves the defense is horrible im annoyed by this team already
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #866
Rookie

OVR: 0

Finally got my dude bill Russell Jr on the Celtics.. Average 22 ppg 8 reb and 4 blocks.. In the past 3-4 games..

Put I want to change my nickname and number.. That is all.. Rondo feeds me easy buckets off the pick and roll..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #867
Rookie

Has anyone else run into the problem with the random undrafted rookies on teams having the exact same hightop fade? Im in the Rookie vs Sophomore game and there are about 5 people that look almost exactly alike, skin tone and all.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #868
Rookie

Man I'm sorry but please...STOP BITCHING!. All I here is complaining like everyone is little 10yr Olds about cut scene this and they scripted a couple games that...all this f'n crying....the detail and creative writing to the game is AMAZING... of course there's some flaws but you honestly can't tell me the previous version is better...IT'S YOUR ROOKIE SEASON...f'n cry babies!
Old 12-04-2013, 01:59 PM   #869
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

So after working like crazy to finally get 6th man minutes, my 6'5" scoring PG for the Kings went off for 38 points, 7 assists, 5 rebounds, and 4 steals in a route of the Clippers. We were down by 12 when i entered the game in the first quarter. Got the lead and grew it every time i was on the court.

post game it cuts directly to the coaches office where he goes off on me for not producing well enough and says he's cutting my minutes.

uh, WHAT???

I'm outproducing Isaiah Thomas in every category and just got relegated to role player after that performance?

Lame. I'm really enjoying the mode. Moreso than the past two years, but this is highly annoying and ridiculous.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #870
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just played my first 48 minute game. Listed as 41 on the rotation. Why though? I couldn't tell you. I'm averaging 16/5/4 on 45% and something atrocious from three like 22% with 3 turnovers and I'm only a rookie.

Thinking about changing the quarter length, if that's even possible, so the games are actually playable without taking an hour+ of time. But then, there goes my realistic stats out the window that I was trying so hard for.

Oh well. Just a lose-lose situation.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #871
Rookie

OVR: 2

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm trying to decide whether to be worried or if this is somehow part of the story. Has anyone gotten the MVP, ROY, etc. and if so, exactly when did u receive the award and credit?

I ask because I just finished the last game of the regular season. In past games this is when it would award you your VC for season milestones, you would be awarded MVP and ROY should u have won it, and subsequently receive your signature shoe. Yet when my season ended, it just took right to the next game, the 1st game of the playoffs. No awards, no VC, nothing. So I thought well maybe the awards won't be given out until the playoffs have begun like in real life. But I checked NBA.com and under my team's information it already says I won the scoring title, rookie of the year, MVP, all defensive team, etc. Yet the game itself had no mention of any of it so far.

So again, does anyone have any knowledge of this or has progressed this far to know if it's coming later in the playoffs somehow or whether or not I just got screwed with a glitch perhaps?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 03:16 PM   #872
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP.Trey
Just played my first 48 minute game. Listed as 41 on the rotation. Why though? I couldn't tell you. I'm averaging 16/5/4 on 45% and something atrocious from three like 22% with 3 turnovers and I'm only a rookie.

Thinking about changing the quarter length, if that's even possible, so the games are actually playable without taking an hour+ of time. But then, there goes my realistic stats out the window that I was trying so hard for.

Oh well. Just a lose-lose situation.
I have no idea how you are putting up realistic stats. I'm on the 6ers and i'm averaging like 55pts just to have a chance at the game since becoming a starter because the CPU shoots at a ridiculous rate when you're in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »