Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #873
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Did they already do the patch for my career on ps4?
Old 12-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #874
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Don't bother with the Wolves the defense is horrible im annoyed by this team already
Funny. I'm an all-around center.. My rating is up to 78—about 40 games into the season—, I'm getting starting minutes, they traded away Pekovic for Andrew Bogut and a 2nd Round Pick, and the team is in 1st place in the West... We absolutely dominate and allow the fewest points in the league.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #875
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cemorrow36
Man I'm sorry but please...STOP BITCHING!. All I here is complaining like everyone is little 10yr Olds about cut scene this and they scripted a couple games that...all this f'n crying....the detail and creative writing to the game is AMAZING... of course there's some flaws but you honestly can't tell me the previous version is better...IT'S YOUR ROOKIE SEASON...f'n cry babies!
Says stop bitching.

Proceeds to bitch about people bitching.

Can't tell if troll, or 2k fanboy/employee. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #876
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcallmedaddy
You have to wait until season 2 and then the key game skip will be available.
On that note, in season 2 is the storyline stuff gone? No more scripted events?
Old 12-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #877
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
I think you are right. I think I read somewhere in this thread that you have to assist him ten times.
I think the assist total might fluctuate... That or you have to be responsible for a certain number of the player's points. My center is on the Timberwolves, and I had to feed the ball to Kevin Love. After my 7th assist, the goal was accomplished.

Not sure whether it's based on how many points you're responsible for assisting on—because Kevin Love wouldn't cut to the hoop and only shot 3's—or whether it's an actual number of assists you have to get.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #878
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
HELP!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm trying to decide whether to be worried or if this is somehow part of the story. Has anyone gotten the MVP, ROY, etc. and if so, exactly when did u receive the award and credit?

I ask because I just finished the last game of the regular season. In past games this is when it would award you your VC for season milestones, you would be awarded MVP and ROY should u have won it, and subsequently receive your signature shoe. Yet when my season ended, it just took right to the next game, the 1st game of the playoffs. No awards, no VC, nothing. So I thought well maybe the awards won't be given out until the playoffs have begun like in real life. But I checked NBA.com and under my team's information it already says I won the scoring title, rookie of the year, MVP, all defensive team, etc. Yet the game itself had no mention of any of it so far.

So again, does anyone have any knowledge of this or has progressed this far to know if it's coming later in the playoffs somehow or whether or not I just got screwed with a glitch perhaps?
Anyone know?
Old 12-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #879
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotatingkitchen
I have no idea how you are putting up realistic stats. I'm on the 6ers and i'm averaging like 55pts just to have a chance at the game since becoming a starter because the CPU shoots at a ridiculous rate when you're in the game.
I have the same problem man. I'm doing it at the expense of winning a lot of games. I'm sitting on a 13-25 record right now with the Jazz. However, they're 4-15 in real life atm, so that doesn't bother too much. An adjustment period is to be expected.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #880
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
HELP!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm trying to decide whether to be worried or if this is somehow part of the story. Has anyone gotten the MVP, ROY, etc. and if so, exactly when did u receive the award and credit?

I ask because I just finished the last game of the regular season. In past games this is when it would award you your VC for season milestones, you would be awarded MVP and ROY should u have won it, and subsequently receive your signature shoe. Yet when my season ended, it just took right to the next game, the 1st game of the playoffs. No awards, no VC, nothing. So I thought well maybe the awards won't be given out until the playoffs have begun like in real life. But I checked NBA.com and under my team's information it already says I won the scoring title, rookie of the year, MVP, all defensive team, etc. Yet the game itself had no mention of any of it so far.

So again, does anyone have any knowledge of this or has progressed this far to know if it's coming later in the playoffs somehow or whether or not I just got screwed with a glitch perhaps?
Pretty sure it's after the playoffs, when the NBA Champions are crowned and you are in the off-season that you get all the VC for those.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »