Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-06-2013, 05:43 AM   #969
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Only got the ONE console a few days ago..and JUST found the 2k14 game tonight.. but already liking some of the changes between the 360 version.. I don't mind all the cut scenes after games, before games etc.. meetings with coaches without having to ask for them.

I didn't do any checking here before starting my 7'2 center (again, same as 2k13 and 2k14-360) and I was shocked to actually ride the pine for the first 2 games with 0 minutes played. A little issue rebounding, but at least I haven't been boxed out by point guards .. nor carried out of bounds magically by a guy playing defense on me.. so far.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:26 AM   #970
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
LOL, welcome to the internet. I hope you find your stay pleasant.

game releases>bitching>bitching about the bitching>bitching about the bitching about the bitching

Rinse, Repeat.

Furthermore, why do you care if people complain about the game? Do you enjoy it less after reading threads with negative comments?
Wouldn't say I care as much as I came on here to look for information on fellow gamers who are playing the game and enjoy it to an extent who would i can compare my my career to. Maybe even get some information on best choices to make. Not EVERY little thing causing rants taking over pages of a forum. Guess you can say I contradicted myself tho. I was doing a tad bit Bitching myself. Sorry guys.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:34 AM   #971
Just started!

Guys in just joined, I left my friend for that other agent(real jerk)I'm rated a 92 starting on mmy team ranked 6th best in the nba, a superstarbut nothing fromm Nike, I'm done with my first year, am I wasting my time and won't get Nike because of adidas? Am I best off starting over, Thx in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #972
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armokidd
Guys in just joined, I left my friend for that other agent(real jerk)I'm rated a 92 starting on mmy team ranked 6th best in the nba, a superstarbut nothing fromm Nike, I'm done with my first year, am I wasting my time and won't get Nike because of adidas? Am I best off starting over, Thx in advance.
You get the option to leave Torn ACLdidas sometime around your 2nd year, mid-season for Nike or Jordan.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:17 PM   #973
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
You get the option to leave Torn ACLdidas sometime around your 2nd year, mid-season for Nike or Jordan.

I see, so if I'm ranked 6th in the nba and a 92 can iI just drop 20 points real quick and foul out and keep moving on like that in each game to speed up the process?
Old 12-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #974
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I see, so if I'm ranked 6th in the nba and a 92 can iI just drop 20 points real quick and foul out and keep moving on like that in each game to speed up the process?
I don't see why not. When I want to speed a game up or I'm dead tired and need a sub, I sometimes foul myself out. Be aware however, if you foul out quickly, your teammate grade will be punished and you're putting your team in foul trouble the rest of the quarter heightening your chances to lose the game. Wait 'til the end of the quarter for the smallest penalty.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #975
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
Oh please quit acting like players don't get hurt in Nike shoes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #976
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
That's how I've done it for years.

Incidentally I finally got started on my next gen career. Went with a point forward to do something a bit out of the ordinary. Check it out if you're interested. With the terrible point forward build it's all about using the mismatches you can create since nobody is coming to defend you on the 3pt line and you're way slower than other players playing your position.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »