Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #1161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Can anyone who has been drafted further down in the draft to the Hawks or Bucks tell me their Rookie Showcase stats and position?

I'm tired of being a SG or SF and only getting taken by the Kings, Pistons, Pelicans or Timberwolves. Don't really want to play for any of them. Suns wouldn't be bad, but I'd prefer to go mid-first round.

Also, anyone know if it's possible for the Suns to take a SG? I got an A- with like 33 points, 2 rebounds and 5 assists and still only got interest from the Pistons and Kings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #1162
Pro

I am a 6'7 SG that was drafted to the kings. When I first asked for a trade I was sent to the suns.

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Old 12-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #1163
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrode
Can anyone who has been drafted further down in the draft to the Hawks or Bucks tell me their Rookie Showcase stats and position?

I'm tired of being a SG or SF and only getting taken by the Kings, Pistons, Pelicans or Timberwolves. Don't really want to play for any of them. Suns wouldn't be bad, but I'd prefer to go mid-first round.

Also, anyone know if it's possible for the Suns to take a SG? I got an A- with like 33 points, 2 rebounds and 5 assists and still only got interest from the Pistons and Kings.
Score like 5 points then foul yourself out
Old 12-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #1164
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Score like 5 points then foul yourself out
I'll give this a go. It seems like purposely botching interviews doesn't drop you in the draft anymore like it did for PS3.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #1165
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Just don't miss 2 in a row ...im going to try out a athletic 7'1 center and see if i'll have the same problem you have
I missed 2 in a row right off.. then made all 50 straight.. after that game I used all my remaining VC and got my HANDS up to 66 and grabbed 7 rebounds the next game.. still have little guys going around my box out to grab offensive boards, and also have rebounds going off my head to someone else.

Lowest scoring team in the league is my 76ers.. 83 PPG and 87 PPG allowed with a 4-7 record. sure hope that improves with team chemistry nearing 70% so they make some shots or I'll probably be ending the career after one season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #1166
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Curious to the people who foul themselves out to get out of a game quicker.. have you tried getting two techs by swearing at your Kinect sensor over and over and being ejected? Thinking about it just to see if the GM or coach sits you down to talk after
Old 12-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #1167
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Curious to the people who foul themselves out to get out of a game quicker.. have you tried getting two techs by swearing at your Kinect sensor over and over and being ejected? Thinking about it just to see if the GM or coach sits you down to talk after
Haha! Nope haven't thought of that one!

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Old 12-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #1168
Rookie

OVR: 2

On the bright side, my Jazz traded Richard Jefferson & Rudy Gobert for Andrea Bargnani. The Knicks traded away half their roster in my career, just blew everything up.

Now I have two terrific low post players in Favors & Kanter and I also have Bargnani who is uber easy to hook up for threes and easy buckets, coming as the sixth man off the bench.

Playoffs, here I come! If I can ever make it through the season playing 48 minutes practically every game lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »