Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-17-2013, 08:42 PM   #113
Rookie

Aroshi's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Figured out how to request a trade, the GM Sitdown isn't something that you just click and do, they're what happens every now and then when your GM says "As you know, it's my duty to check up on our players" etc.
After 26 games I just got this option

Old 11-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroshi
Figured out how to request a trade, the GM Sitdown isn't something that you just click and do, they're what happens every now and then when your GM says "As you know, it's my duty to check up on our players" etc.
After 26 games I just got this option

Thanks for that
Old 11-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there some sort of MyCareer to MyPlayer bug/glitch going on? I bought the 80k VC pack and it somehow does not transfer over to my MyCareer account. So all I can do with the VC is buy clothes but not attributes which I wanted to do more.

Also, I've bought some Nike shoes and what not and equipped it to MyPlayer but when I play a game in MyCareer, I'm wearing the 2K generic shoes. What's the deal? Can anyone help me out?

I'm trying my best to like this game man but the little things get to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #116
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
Also, I've bought some Nike shoes and what not and equipped it to MyPlayer but when I play a game in MyCareer, I'm wearing the 2K generic shoes. What's the deal? Can anyone help me out.
This! I still cant figure out how to make my accessories save. Every time I do edit myplayer its says it saves then in game goes back to default!

I'm still LOVING this game, just wish I could outfit my dude!
Old 11-17-2013, 09:30 PM   #117
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
Anyone else having trouble cracking the starting line up? During a game right when I got called off the bench, I heard the announcer say the coach told my player to take over the game. They elaborated on what kind of pressure that was and if I would deliver, etc. I finished the game with 25pts, 8 reb, and 9 ast on 60% shooting from the field. They commenting late in the game how I delivered, finished with a great rating on performance. Then the couch called me into his office and asks me what happened out there. Says he expected more of me and was disappointed and proceeded to cut my minutes! Crazy part is the next game, all the commentators are raving about how well I performed the previous game. I assumed that game might have been a test to put me in the starting rotation. What gives??
Me to also in the rotation I'm the 6th man at 28mins a game and I played 5 matches no increase!! @ronnie2k @ld2k @2ksports
Old 11-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #118
Pro

kdurantmvp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
Is there some sort of MyCareer to MyPlayer bug/glitch going on? I bought the 80k VC pack and it somehow does not transfer over to my MyCareer account. So all I can do with the VC is buy clothes but not attributes which I wanted to do more.

Also, I've bought some Nike shoes and what not and equipped it to MyPlayer but when I play a game in MyCareer, I'm wearing the 2K generic shoes. What's the deal? Can anyone help me out?

I'm trying my best to like this game man but the little things get to me.
Regarding the shoes, I believe buying them is only for the park, in the actual my career, I think you just have to wait till you get an endorsement to wear the shoes
Old 11-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #119
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

As soon as I get the option to request a trade I'm getting the heck out of Sacramento.

I'm tired of getting put on the court as a shooting guard. The worst is on defense where I'm having to defend players who are 7 inches taller than me.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:26 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdurantmvp
Regarding the shoes, I believe buying them is only for the park, in the actual my career, I think you just have to wait till you get an endorsement to wear the shoes
Any idea when you get endorsed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »