Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #1193
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Anyone know what the deal with your contract is? I'm almkst to the playoffs in year one with Boston but would like to go to Atlanta when my contract is up. How long is your initial contract? My buddy said he was automatically resigned to a 5 year extention at the end of year 2...
Old 12-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #1194
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Anyone know what the deal with your contract is? I'm almkst to the playoffs in year one with Boston but would like to go to Atlanta when my contract is up. How long is your initial contract? My buddy said he was automatically resigned to a 5 year extention at the end of year 2...
2 yrs it says when you check your roster i would assume they let you become a RFA then
Old 12-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #1195
Rookie

OVR: 2

The Hall of Fame difficulty is ridiculous. I just had a 40 pt, 16 ast, 10 reb game and still lost by 34 points to Portland.

Dynasty (Pacers): http://www.operationsports.com/forum...na-pacers.html

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #1196
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
My center is 4 for 4 in the 1st quarter vs Dallas.. 8 points.. down 22-19.. got 1 whole rebound.. and I get 'you gotta be smarter out there with your shot selection'.. they were all cutting layups underneath the rim before this.. fire the coach!

I still swear that EVERY 'successful box out' I get is a swished shot.. not one is ever missed that I can go rebound.

Somehow, up 49-42 at the half .. I still sit most of the 3rd quarter and 76ers are up 67-50 now.. my 16 points in 11 minutes of 1st half playing time.. somehow managed to get 4 more boards in the 2nd quarter.. so up to 5 after the first half..

I don't see anyone mentioning it.. but I miss the metric stats page.. actually used that a lot to compare my player to the league.. especially stuff like % of missed shots boarded and usage stats..% of either shot or turnover when handling the ball
Can you stream a game? i would like to see how you're playing because i have no issues with it ..the 7 footer is even easier
Old 12-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #1197
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I finished my first season and won the championship with the Sixers. The next season I check to see what we did in the offseason and we somehow picked up this UNDRAFTED rookie. Has anyone else had something like this happen?

Old 12-09-2013, 06:06 PM   #1198
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Managed to get up by enough vs. Dallas that they started shooting/missing a bunch of 3's and actually pulled down 10 boards..for the double double.. will see if I can duplicate that in another game later or if it was a one time thing.. have a high school hoops game to shoot tonight
Old 12-09-2013, 06:23 PM   #1199
MVP

OVR: 24

Looks like I'm going to have to remake my guy. I made him earlier while PSN was down so I think my myCareer is offline. Hopefully I can get drafted by the Pelicans again.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #1200
Pro

OVR: 0

I did it, finally. In the process of making my own sig shoe. Also going to be getting that pass code for the 2k14 lebron 11s. Only bad thing, I won't be able to purchase them until Thursday...dear lord please still have a size 10 come Thursday.

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »