Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-10-2013, 08:17 AM   #1233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsgot86
You got got to become elite like winning MVP or a championship or make the all star team!! it's like last yr! Then you can go make your shoe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They let me do it last night on my 70th game.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:21 AM   #1234
Rookie

Can anyone confirm if dimer works? in Chris Smoove's video it wasn't lighting up when it should've been

I got my teammates out here laying bricks when they have 80+ 3pt ratings and are wiiiiide open and now i'm watching Travis Outlaw with his 66 3pt rating go 5-6 against us.

SMH the cheese is ridiculous in a 4th quarter. we were beating the pistons by 13 coming into the 4th, then my whole team decides to start building a house. Bricks everywhere. Vince Carter went like 1/6 and all shots were uncontested. Luis Scola and Bynum were scared ****less of Monroe and Smith and literally didn't score 1 point between them. Meanwhile, Josh Smith is looking like Ray Allen on the other end..

Last edited by Rotatingkitchen; 12-10-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:29 AM   #1235
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotatingkitchen
Can anyone confirm if dimer works? in Chris Smoove's video it wasn't lighting up when it should've been

I got my teammates out here laying bricks when they have 80+ 3pt ratings and are wiiiiide open and now i'm watching Travis Outlaw with his 66 3pt rating go 5-6 against us.

SMH the cheese is ridiculous in a 4th quarter. we were beating the pistons by 13 coming into the 4th, then my whole team decides to start building a house. Bricks everywhere. Vince Carter went like 1/6 and all shots were uncontested. Luis Scola and Bynum were scared ****less of Monroe and Smith and literally didn't score 1 point between them. Meanwhile, Josh Smith is looking like Ray Allen on the other end..

Yeah it works i have it, buy level 2 though heard 1 is glitched
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #1236
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
You get the nike/jordan deal with both agents. It's just the big agent give you adidas & the friend give you nothing so while you wait for nike & jordan you could wear adidas thanks to the big agent & the crappy shoes until the friend gets the deal for you. You get better deals with the agent anyways. So no matte what agent you still get nike or jordan it's just the big agent gets you adidas right away to wear instead of the friend who makes you wait it out anyway with crappy shoes.
Think it depends on play. I stuck with my friend and got Kia, Jordan, Sprint (you can pick Sprite or Sprint), and fighting for Gatorade now. Im at the 70th game in my rookie season.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #1237
Rookie

I know this has been asked before, but is ther anyway to use your edited rosters in MyCareer? I somehow was able to do it in MYGM. Please let me knwo. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #1238
Rookie

Lol it's so it's a common occurrence for teams to drop 40 in a quarter in the regular season but in the rookie-sophomore game everyone wants to play tight defence. SMH this has always been a problem and it could be easily solved if 2K made special sliders for the all star weekend. So crap -_-

Also, i got selected for the dunk contest but it was skipped. Another one of the many bugs this game has -_-

Last edited by Rotatingkitchen; 12-10-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #1239
Pro

Finally! Now I can focus on some other games haha. SO EXCITED FOR THESE!!!

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Old 12-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #1240
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOO
So...... I just came off a 34pts/5rbs/11asts/4stls in a BLOWOUT WIN and Rick Adelman called me in and said he was disappointed in my performance and LOSING THE GAME. Now he's going to cut my minutes.

Da fuc? Mang this don't even make sense.
They never actually cut your mins

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »