Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #1265
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

When you tell your GM that you aren't getting along with a teammate, you only have three options. For me (on the warriors) it was Jermaine O'Neal, Stephen Curry, and "Other". I selected other so I could try to get Draymond Green traded and it didn't let me select another player. The GM just acted like he knew who I was talking about and said he would monitor the situation. WTF
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #1266
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
Yeah the mode needs smarter mechanics. Whenever coach cuts your minutes it's cause you failed a dynamic goal - doesn't matter if you played a monster game.
Thanks for this information. It should have explained thoroughly and not because the team lost the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaselineBakes
Ok guys, problem.

I'm stuck at the part where you fight a teammate in practice, I know it's coming because as soon as I shove the teammate in practice the game boots me back out to the Xbox One dashboard. It's not too serious because when I go back in I'm back on the airplane or car waiting to progress to the next game but as soon as I'm done with that next game it brings me back into that scrimmage and I'm pushing my teammate and getting hard booted all over again. Any suggestions? Fixes?
THIS! I had this issue before, continuing the existing saved file with the patch #2. Before patch 2, I can pass this stage no problem. (2 of other saved files, 2 different positions). Someone suggested to remove all your gears (bands, goggles, created shoes etcc.) from features then go back to myCareer mode. It didnt work for me.

Someone suggested to delete my old save files and start a new one. This is where I am at, im playing 20 mins per game, with 8-9 records with Pelicans. SO HOPEFULLY I WILL NOT GO AGAIN WITH THE BUG.

So i guess if you started a previous saved file (prior patch #2) and play now, that CE will occur until you delete ALL YOUR saved files and start a new one.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #1267
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cemorrow36
Whiche form do you have? I chose Carmelo's and I was thinking that might have something to do with it....Anyone have a good opinion on a shot form to get?
I'm using Release 37 and Jumpshot 17.

Switched to using Real FG% this time around when I restarted and that hasn't seemed to make much of a difference.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #1268
Rookie

OVR: 2

If i create a SG what can i do to make the backup position a PG? Please help
Old 12-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #1269
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrode
I'm using Release 37 and Jumpshot 17.

Switched to using Real FG% this time around when I restarted and that hasn't seemed to make much of a difference.
Switch back to timing or you might have the problem everybody else has on real% and have to start all over
Old 12-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #1270
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datkiddalex6
If i create a SG what can i do to make the backup position a PG? Please help
Make him a 6'3 6'4 SG
Old 12-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #1271
Rookie

Canquain's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared
3rd season? That doesn't seem right. Have you made your own sig shoe yet? Are you rated atleast a 90 and have made the all star game? I played every game. Well I had no choice. First season.
I just reached 90 Overall in my 3rd season off key games. I didn't get a shoe deal first season but I think it's because I requested trade. I didn;t get to make my own shoes yet and haven't made all-star. If i have to start over I'll just forget it then lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #1272
MVP

OVR: 24

Does anyone know how to figure out what release a player has? I know on current gen you could just go to rosters, edit player, and see his release from there but I don't think you can edit players on next gen. I'm trying to figure out what Michael Cooper's release is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »