Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #1281
MVP
 
canucksss's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Jan 2003
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

quick questions....do you guys remember how many games you played so far before that practice that involves fighting with your teammate?
canucksss is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #1282
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Is there any way to get drafted by the team you want? Like the questions you answerc etc? I want to get drafted by the Kings 7th overall as a PG. And is it possible to get drafted #1?
Datkiddalex6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #1283
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canquain
Hey was this in the first or second season? Also did you choose to play key games or did you kept going straight?

I'm in third season with Nike deal and no code yet. :/
I'm in my second year with the big agent & we already had the talk about another shoe endorsement & I had to be out Jackson Ellis for the deal between 5-10 to ten games & no deal came up yet so idk how much longer before I get the nike or jordan deal.
jkid11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #1284
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Does anyone here now how you can save your my career file to a hard drive like what do you have to go too so you can save it.
jkid11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #1285
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Does anyone here now how you can save your my career file to a hard drive like what do you have to go too so you can save it.

I got drafted to the kings twice but I didn't choose them. I think if you want to get drafted to them, it's pretty easy.
But i don't think there's a way to pick the team you want.
Xeph820 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #1286
Rookie
 
Andrews's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Francisco Ca
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

[quote=Rotatingkitchen;2045754327]Can anyone confirm if dimer works? in Chris Smoove's video it wasn't lighting up when it should've beenquote]

I also bought dimer but have yet to see it light up. I also got catch and shoot, and that is not lighting up as well.

Guess we gotta test the signature skills work before we spend VC in this game which is too bad as these things are not cheap. At least I know from my scoing SF that post proficency, brick wall, and the gatorade skill works.
Andrews is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #1287
MVP
 
RangersCruz's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: May 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

[quote=Andrews;2045755817]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotatingkitchen
Can anyone confirm if dimer works? in Chris Smoove's video it wasn't lighting up when it should've beenquote]

I also bought dimer but have yet to see it light up. I also got catch and shoot, and that is not lighting up as well.

Guess we gotta test the signature skills work before we spend VC in this game which is too bad as these things are not cheap. At least I know from my scoing SF that post proficency, brick wall, and the gatorade skill works.
Weird on my PG it works i don't go past lvl 1 though
RangersCruz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #1288
MVP
 
RangersCruz's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: May 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datkiddalex6
Is there any way to get drafted by the team you want? Like the questions you answerc etc? I want to get drafted by the Kings 7th overall as a PG. And is it possible to get drafted #1?
I don't think you can due to the storyline
RangersCruz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Top -