Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-11-2013, 04:01 AM   #1305
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Picked up the scoring after the 0-3 to start and cold symbol.. was 8 of 13 (and 8 of 13 free throws) shooting .. up 5 points.. final 2 minutes now I've shot 3 AIRBALL layups! Still only have 6 boards.. with the ones I miss landing in the arms of the opponent just standing there..

won 98-91 and Doris Burke asks Jason Richardson "you started with a huge lead, how did they get back into it?" Actually we started down 12 after the first quarter so no.. they didn't 'get back into it'

Just slept through practice the next day going out with Richardson .. haha wrong choice.. but since I declined the clown nose I'll take the cut in minutes if I can try and get team chemistry back up

Last edited by DHMN69; 12-11-2013 at 04:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 05:07 AM   #1306
Just started!

OVR: 0

So why cant i purchase any accessories from the champs store like sleeves and headbands...it only shows me shoes, team gear, tattoos, and jewelry
Old 12-11-2013, 05:31 AM   #1307
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Always see people mention stupid trades .. more than my share in 'My Career' so for on 'ONE'

Vince Carter seems to be traded in EVERYONE's game.. Vince and 2nd round pick to Bulls for a 1st round and Mike Dunleavy? Really? Vince is nearly ready for retirement.

Chase Budinger to Spurs from Wolves for a 1st rounder AND Matt Bonner

Jordan Crawford from Celtics to Nuggets for Anthony Randolf and a 2nd round pick.. I guess this one might make sense in a player vs player trade, but not in real life with Crawford maybe the best player currently for Celtics
Old 12-11-2013, 05:32 AM   #1308
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
SO I DELETED ALL MY SAVED FILES PRIOR TO PATCH #2. CREATED A NEW ONE AND APPLIED MY GEARS....THEN THIS!!!!???

the practice with collision with your teammate and then CE.......THIS GAME REACHES ITS LOWEST IMO. I will try to remove my gears in "features" because i cannot go to my saved file in myCareer without going directly to gym.

If its there....well ^&%$# YOU 2K.

Im now about to reach my patience with this game.
I'm right with you bro...And I dont even have any of that damn gear on, I'm so close to being done with 2K, I feel like I really got robbed this year
Old 12-11-2013, 06:15 AM   #1309
Just started!

Gidday

Unfortunately i havent received my ps4 yet but when i do i really want to be drafted to the bulls at pick 20
Has anyone been drafted by them yet or does anyone have any tips on how to do it
Old 12-11-2013, 08:14 AM   #1310
Rookie

I can't help myself, I keep bugging my saves out by changing my gear up! Too much of a gear nut not too... I just hope they get that sh!t working in an upcoming patch. On that note, is anyone able to visibly equip compression shorts or undershirts on their players?

Btw, I thought of something. On the PS4 the files back up on drive every time it saves (might start overwriting at a certain point), so if your save gets glitched you might wanna try deleting the last MyCareer save which will allow you to load from a previous, hopefully uncorrupted one.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #1311
Rookie

I'm on PS4 and have had no issues whatsoever with the CE-whatever error nor have I had any issues with equipping gear.. I change my gear almost every game as well to complement Home and Away uniforms. I also use the arm sleeves that give you a boost to mid-range shots, the undershirt from Adidas that gives you a boost, also the compression shorts that give you a boost and the ankle pads that give an on-ball defense boost. I started MyCareer 2-3 days after the PS4 came out and I have had no problems whatsoever. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. *knocks on wood*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #1312
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
I'm on PS4 and have had no issues whatsoever with the CE-whatever error nor have I had any issues with equipping gear.. I change my gear almost every game as well to complement Home and Away uniforms. I also use the arm sleeves that give you a boost to mid-range shots, the undershirt from Adidas that gives you a boost, also the compression shorts that give you a boost and the ankle pads that give an on-ball defense boost. I started MyCareer 2-3 days after the PS4 came out and I have had no problems whatsoever. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. *knocks on wood*
That is interesting. Have you ever changed your MyPlayer's appearance since starting that one career? Ever saved/exited out of a game? Do you exclusively change your gear through within the MyCareer mode, or from the Features section of the main menu as well? Did you purchase VC? What region are you in? What game version are you playing (patched)?

Last edited by b0ck3n; 12-11-2013 at 11:42 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »