Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #1321
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Hey patchwork is there anyway to save your MyCareer on a flash drive?
That won't work on NG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #1322
Rookie

OVR: 0

The option to copy files from hdd to usb is in the ps4 storage management interface. I dont rly see why we couldnt create offline saves, move them to usb, and hexedit or whatever. But then again i havent tried it myself.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #1323
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
The option to copy files from hdd to usb is in the ps4 storage management interface. I dont rly see why we couldnt create offline saves, move them to usb, and hexedit or whatever. But then again i havent tried it myself.
Maybe you can if you started an offline career
Old 12-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #1324
Rookie

So has anyone had any problems with wearing just non-attribute adding accessories ? Im about to reinstall and start over and just want to know exactly whats been working for people before I was even more time . Thanks !
Old 12-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #1325
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMv4
So has anyone had any problems with wearing just non-attribute adding accessories ? Im about to reinstall and start over and just want to know exactly whats been working for people before I was even more time . Thanks !
Yes, I have. I believe there are two options: either pick your accessories before starting a new career and never change them, or hopefully, as patchwork attests to, that you can switch around all you want so long as you only use the dressing room within the career mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #1326
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
Yes, I go full out with gear. Sleeves on every arm and leg, headband, etc. I've used the Adidas leg sleeves before that give you a boost on your vertical but ultimately have decided that it looks ugly and now, I just use the hex pad knee sleeve that extends halfway down your leg. I also interchange between black and white for home and away games.

Has anyone been able to purchase gear in the last 12 hours?
Old 12-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #1327
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Are some of these games completely scripted? Does it really matter what I do? Some games my player is on fire and other games can't hit anything or do anything productive. The whole thing seems rigged. Please tell me it's not.
Old 12-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #1328
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Ok... so everytime i start mycareer...it always go to the gym (with the altercation scene). SO i removed my accessories from features, since i cannot do it from myCareer. I load myCareer save and guess what....it went to the scene where Im driving going to the game. Of course i dont have my gears while playing....its like a woman without a make up. But it was an awful game and i get distracted with phone calls etc. So i exit the game (nope not save and exit) just turned off my PS4.

The next time i loaded my mycareer...i was in the car and then press x to go to the game....HERES THE SURPRISE....I have my gears back!

I always change my gears (particularly shoes) in mycareer and not in features, except the one i just mentioned.

SO im a bit confused now. I'll keep you posted about this gym w/ altercation scene. I know thats part of the script and you need to respond to it to give you reward/consequence.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »