Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #1353
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This game is so buggy. I hope that Chris Smoove really embarrasses 2k. If they really wanted to i'm sure they could just dump 30k VC or however much is needed to get him back to his old OVR. He's in a unique situation all of this was documented on video...

Last edited by Rotatingkitchen; 12-12-2013 at 12:20 AM.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:17 AM   #1354
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotatingkitchen
This game is so buggy. I hope that Chris Smoove really embarrasses 2k
Yeah goes on Live...lol
Old 12-12-2013, 01:11 AM   #1355
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard378
There is this glitch going around that'll make all of your myPlayer attributes set to 25. Just wanted to let you guys know.
I'm finally able to play My Career again after deleting all of my 2k14 saved data from my PS4 and only downloading my save file I had on the PS Plus server that auto saves your data from a couple of days before I got hit with the crash error... I'm a couple of games back from where I was but now my guy is a 25 overall!!! When I load the game it says I'm a 83 like I was but when I look at my player attributes everything is at 25 I'm happy but pissed at the same time I don't know what to do...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2013, 01:35 AM   #1356
Rookie

sportskid84's Arena

OVR: 8

It seems like I gotta play all 82 games in this mode,Im just now in January and starting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2013, 02:11 AM   #1357
Rookie

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

What is up with passing in this game? I'm playing on HoF, don't know how much that impacts it. I've got Favors in the post, and I should just do a simple toss over my defender to Favors, but when I press pass Favors runs to catch the ball 5 feet to his right, and it goes straight into the hands of the defender. My passing is 92, I've got Dimer. SO MANY TIMES my guy makes the WORST passes. Tips?

Also, Favors, screw you for freaking out about me not passing to you when you were open. I had 14 assists, and plenty were to you. Your first year starting and you act like you own the team? Forget you.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:36 AM   #1358
Rookie

does anyone know how to get team colored accessories? i play for the twolves and cant seem to find the color, and i know they have it since one of my teammates are wearing it
Old 12-12-2013, 03:39 AM   #1359
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau23
does anyone know how to get team colored accessories? i play for the twolves and cant seem to find the color, and i know they have it since one of my teammates are wearing it
You can't, you just gotta hope there's a matching color for whatever you need in the store. All about that VC man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Thanks, but is there only one option for socks to wear in game?
There's only one option as far as I can tell, yes. Wearing full leg sleeves (one is enough) will remove your socks entirely. Still clips though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongTakeover90
How do you know which is my career saved files? If doesn't say don't they all say user data or nba today
Career files are named Slot 1, Slot 2 etc (I don't have MyGM saves but I suppose they'll be named the same all the way up to Slot 5, use triangle/Y on MyCareer in the main menu to find out which number the specific careers correspond to). They're time-stamped, so let's say you've got a career breaking error you can try to delete the last one, and the game will load up from the save before it.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:49 AM   #1360
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotatingkitchen
This game is so buggy. I hope that Chris Smoove really embarrasses 2k. If they really wanted to i'm sure they could just dump 30k VC or however much is needed to get him back to his old OVR. He's in a unique situation all of this was documented on video...
I HOPE SO!!! And for their sake, 2K should address this BEFORE CHRISTMAS wherein most people will be off and have more time to play like me. But it's easy to silence him too so that he'll shut up and contain the damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongTakeover90
I'm finally able to play My Career again after deleting all of my 2k14 saved data from my PS4 and only downloading my save file I had on the PS Plus server that auto saves your data from a couple of days before I got hit with the crash error... I'm a couple of games back from where I was but now my guy is a 25 overall!!! When I load the game it says I'm a 83 like I was but when I look at my player attributes everything is at 25 I'm happy but pissed at the same time I don't know what to do...
how do you retrieve your deleted saved data on PS plus?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »