Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #1417
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
You have freaking got to be kidding me!!

Im in my 2nd game only with my center and guess what im facing ellis and im supposed to outscore him while im getting 8 mins and hes on 30+ starting what the heck!!!

worst of freaking all im on the suns who jack up 3's every single time uhh!!!
I guess you got unlucky. My first game against Jackson Ellis I was asked to outscore him but I was a starter getting 30+ minutes while Jackson had like 16 off the bench or something lol
Old 12-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #1418
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
ugh. suns vs grizzlies. dominating the grizzlies the whole game, gasol goes down with an ankle sprain in the 2nd qtr. 3rd quarter ends and we're up by 25. i get subbed in with 1:30 left in the 4th and we're down by 12 and i get the goal 'mount the comeback'.

lolk.

so you're telling me that in 6 1/2 minutes the grizzlies scored 37 straight (or more assuming we scored a little)??? that's gotta be some kind of record.
You should make a video of that and start your own thread to bring more attention to that nonsense, but it's probably too late for that

Old 12-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #1419
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP.Trey
I guess you got unlucky. My first game against Jackson Ellis I was asked to outscore him but I was a starter getting 30+ minutes while Jackson had like 16 off the bench or something lol

In one of my games against him, while I out scored him by a tonne, he hit the game winning 3 as the clock expired lol
Old 12-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #1420
Rookie

Andrews's Arena

OVR: 2

I have a scoring SF drafted to the 76ers and have just started my 2nd year. I stayed with Philly because with so much cap space I thought we would have a chance to land one of the star player free agents. However things did not go that way as Lebron and Wade resigned with the Heat and Kobe resigned with the Lakers. The big player movement was Chris Boche signed with the Nuggets and Carmelo Anthony signed with the Bucks. Oh well, we picked up two made up players: a 7'1" center (who has an 86 free thow shot) and a new PG rated 77 overall with a 68 three point shot and 86 dunk skill (Ya Hoo, the new player generater seems to give out dunking skill like candy).

Some of the new rookies coming into the league are kinda interesting. For example, Orlando has a new SG that has a high tendency to shoot threes, but a low skill level (like 58). Sure enough when we played Orlando, he was chucking threes like crazy but missed just about every one of them (finished with 1 of 14 fom the field). So funny and I am glad he is not on my team. The third round draft pick by the Bobcats was a 6'7" SG (80 overall rating) with 99 dunking skill and posterizer. Playing Charlotte is now a kick watching him attack the basket. I also noticed a new rookie player that had the microwave signiture skill. However, as far as I can tell this skill was removed from the game and is no longer available to players. Very strange.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #1421
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP.Trey
I outscored him but it was BS that the rival game was that close
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #1422
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersMeeks
so sick of waiting for a god damn patch so I can pay MyCareer and the park again.

Is there anyway I can create a new Mycareer with the same guy I have in glitched save I have because he is 93 OVR and I want to use him in the park
guessing no?
Old 12-13-2013, 07:04 PM   #1423
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Does anybody feel center is the easiest position to play?
Old 12-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #1424
Banned

OVR: 1

So just got the nike deal & finally got to created my own shoe. Got the lebron 11 code & I'm gonna purchase soon. Thanks to patchwork & his good help. Btw anybody who's does want the lebron 11s don't have to worry I wear a small size anyway

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »