Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #1425
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
You have freaking got to be kidding me!!

Im in my 2nd game only with my center and guess what im facing ellis and im supposed to outscore him while im getting 8 mins and hes on 30+ starting what the heck!!!

worst of freaking all im on the suns who jack up 3's every single time uhh!!!
Let me guess....ur drafted by the Suns and he was with the NO? I know because it is because with the schedule, but at least be realistic I had this experience and was pissed because Im being asked to be a selfish player, always asking for the ball and try to outscore Ellis with a given amount!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
ugh. suns vs grizzlies. dominating the grizzlies the whole game, gasol goes down with an ankle sprain in the 2nd qtr. 3rd quarter ends and we're up by 25. i get subbed in with 1:30 left in the 4th and we're down by 12 and i get the goal 'mount the comeback'.

lolk.

so you're telling me that in 6 1/2 minutes the grizzlies scored 37 straight (or more assuming we scored a little)??? that's gotta be some kind of record.
I understand that 2k would like to add "spice" to the game by giving a little drama...BUT C'MON 2K ... Be realistic at least!. Happen to me, my team dominating the opponent, i think we were leading by 22 points (im NOLA vs GS). 4th quarter started and receiving that goal and we're behind by 12 points. SO WE WERE OUTSCORED on the 3rd 34 points, 46-12. I DONT KNOW THE RECORD of points in a quarter. And we only have 1 more timeout.

Another freaking thing that I noticed after the patch, I dont know if this was there before the patch, is the way teams consume their timeouts. There are times when Im coming in with my team leading and we already used 3 timeouts and our opponents 2 in 1st quarter! 2nd Quarter, we have only 3 more and opponent 4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 07:09 PM   #1426
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersMeeks
guessing no?
Definitely no.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #1427
MVP

canucksss's Arena

I saw awhile back that there are some choices that you have to make in regards to sponsors? Kia? Sprite? Sprint?

What is the advantage of one over the other? How much VC do you get for those endorsements? THanks.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #1428
Rookie

I've read most of this thread, and haven't seen something I'm curious about.

That is, if you stick with the friend agent, do you ever get the chance to sign with Adidas? or do you only get that option with the super agent?
Old 12-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #1429
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubssco

That is, if you stick with the friend agent, do you ever get the chance to sign with Adidas? or do you only get that option with the super agent?
Seems unlikely. This is nuts to me, I just dont understand why we're not given more freedom choosing between the brands featured in the game.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:32 PM   #1430
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
Seems unlikely. This is nuts to me, I just dont understand why we're not given more freedom choosing between the brands featured in the game.
haha, you must be heartless/sellout to wear Adidas in 2k
Old 12-13-2013, 08:05 PM   #1431
Rookie

PJ Tucker on the suns has a 35 3pt rating, guess whos killing us from 3pt range? this guy can barely shoot free throws, but can drill 3's with a hand in his face.

anyway, made a 2k shoe, but its asking 1k vc to get them, is that normal? shouldnt i get these payless shoes for free?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #1432
MVP

canucksss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubssco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Yeah it's only with the big agent you get adidas & into the next year with him you can choose between nike or jordan. The big agent gets you more deals then the friend does & gets you more popularity & personality badges.
There 10 characters

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »