Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2013, 08:45 PM   #1465
Rookie
 
sportskid84's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

So if you refuse to get your ankle looked at? Will that affect u in the future?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
sportskid84 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #1466
MVP
 
RangersCruz's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: May 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by n34
What are you talking about? MyCareer isn't the issue. THIS GAME is the issue. Whether you're playing quick game, MyGm, MyCareer, it doesn't matter. There are formulas in the game's system that prevents you from hitting shots, no matter how open you are. It happens in every game mode.
That's what i said.....smh next time actually read it before you reply
RangersCruz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #1467
n34
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

20 assists in the 3rd quarter, trying to go for the all time record of 30. I swipe at Rubio, it's called a foul, I'm mashing the A button to skip the stupid cutscenes and then a scripted event happens. I get in an argument with the ref, I didn't even read or choose the options because I'm mashing A, so it just chooses the first one. I get ejected. ****.
n34 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #1468
n34
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
That's what i said.....smh
Whoever said MyCareer's storyline was the issue? You didn't need to tell me that, since I was pretty much making the case that this whole game is rigged. It sounded like you were disagreeing with me. Anyways, the casual/default/sim settings don't change how rigged this game is, at all. Still scripted as **** either way. I couldn't hit wide open 3s with excellent releases and A+ quality on casual.
n34 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #1469
Rookie
 
sportskid84's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Man I wish u could have to play the option of key games instead of playing every single game.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
sportskid84 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #1470
n34
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportskid84
Man I wish u could have to play the option of key games instead of playing every single game.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I think you get that option in season 2.
n34 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #1471
MVP
 
RangersCruz's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: May 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by n34
Whoever said MyCareer's storyline was the issue? You didn't need to tell me that, since I was pretty much making the case that this whole game is rigged. It sounded like you were disagreeing with me. Anyways, the casual/default/sim settings don't change how rigged this game is, at all. Still scripted as **** either way. I couldn't hit wide open 3s with excellent releases and A+ quality on casual.
"Well it happens with KD , Melo ect in MyGm and quick games MyCareer's storyline is not the issue

if you guys want to drop 3's all day then go on default"

That's what i said what part of this do you not understand? i said that the MyCareer was not a problem for open 3's dropping consistently but a lot of people are playing on simulation and that will cause less 3's to drop
RangersCruz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #1472
n34
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
"Well it happens with KD , Melo ect in MyGm and quick games MyCareer's storyline is not the issue

if you guys want to drop 3's all day then go on default"

That's what i said what part of this do you not understand? i said that the MyCareer was not a problem for open 3's dropping consistently but a lot of people are playing on simulation and that will cause less 3's to drop
To which I replied, you didn't need to tell me that. It seemed obvious I knew that. No one said MyCareer's storyline was the sole issue. Again, you didn't need to tell me that, for no apparent reason.
n34 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Top -