Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
this is what i want to see.

I really like the NG MyCareer but somehow hating it too because they remove this practice part.
Canucksss, have you figured out how to run plays? I'm not a PG, rather a SG. Trying to figure this out. Or at least some cues to where I'm supposed to be on the court for a given play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #146
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfcub
Canucksss, have you figured out how to run plays? I'm not a PG, rather a SG. Trying to figure this out. Or at least some cues to where I'm supposed to be on the court for a given play.
sorry bro...im playing as SF and at times PF.
Old 11-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #147
Pro

OVR: 5

Is it true that you can't skip until you are subbed in during MyCareer games? (I haven't played yet)

I really hope not. That would be absolutely game breaking. Who has time to sit through a 48 minute game if their player is only playing 12-15 min?
Old 11-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #148
Rookie

Aroshi's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigShot1
Is it true that you can't skip until you are subbed in during MyCareer games? (I haven't played yet)

I really hope not. That would be absolutely game breaking. Who has time to sit through a 48 minute game if their player is only playing 12-15 min?
You can, whoever that happened to must have been part of an isolated incident.
Old 11-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcatch1
I understand what you are saying, but in reality a rookie that is leading the entire league in some category(whether scoring, assists, blocks,etc....) is going to get at least one start after 25 games on a sub-500 team.

And the AI always seems to screw up when I'm going for an assist. Laughed my *** off at Earl Watson air balling a runner.
I made it after 30 games!! You got to become 6th man then after you make it to 28 mins a game I played like maybe 10 more games and at 7 you go to the GM and he said let's wait a few more games before you can start now!! It took 3 more games now I
Starting!! You got to remember you came out of no where so your not Victor or Bennett!! You got to earn your teammates respect!! My teammates chemistry is 95% I got ejected, suspended, and I lie and claim I had the 6th foul and foul out for Aldridge!! I'm a 6ft6in scoring 2guard
Old 11-18-2013, 05:03 PM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I was trying to find a way to do the same. The game will automatically put you in team practice sessions between games, it's 5 or 6 minutes, but it's a team scrimmage. I suppose you can work on some things within this context because you are not graded for mistakes, but I would've liked the ability to take your player and just go to a gym to work on moves/shots.
If you had a bad shooting game the star player will talk yo you after the game I miss two FTS and I had to shot 50 straight FTS is I miss 2 straight you start over... Then I had a bad shooting game then I had to make 20 straight shots from any way on the court!!
Old 11-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #151
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroshi
You can, whoever that happened to must have been part of an isolated incident.
Thanks for the heads up, that would have sucked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 06:17 PM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Question about running plays. I'm a SG. I don't see any clues to what play the PG is running if I don't have the ball. I'm sort of just running around out there making picks and hoping to get the ball. I hate to call for it because sometimes it will say bad pass call etc. Any tips?
I have tried 2 or 3 diff mycareers and the only way to run plays is to be a PG, seems like this is the play calling glitch from a few yrs ago.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »