Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-15-2013, 05:47 PM   #1513
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Just got mad and quit out of a game. The heat had 36 of 38 points in the paint (excluding FT's). Humphries had 4 fouls within the first 5 (!!!) Minutes and LeBron had done about 5 alley oops

Last edited by GruffyMcGuiness; 12-15-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #1514
MVP

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Has anybody been drafted or been able to get on a team they wanted? Wondering if by choosing your favorite team in the beginning of My Career when your agents ask your favorite team if the game keeps you from going to or makes it really hard for you to get on said team.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #1515
Pro

OVR: 2

Can someone help me out?

Trying to get the nike code and I finished 60+ games. My player is a 89 with a C+ team rating. Averaging 28 points third in the league. For some reason I'm still a 6th man. I asked for a trade which they honored but still a 6 man.

Can I just foul out until the season ends and then sim it until I become a starter and\or get the nike deal? Anyone know if this would work or have another solution? I just want to get the code fast and then enjoy the game. Thanks for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #1516
Pro

Also is there a way to sim your rookie year at any point?
Old 12-15-2013, 08:34 PM   #1517
Just started!

OVR: 0

Anyone tell me how to put accessories (ex. Shooting sleeves, headbands, etc.) on my MyPlayer? I found them once and didn't have enough vc and now I can't find it again. Any help?
Old 12-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #1518
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeJuice
Anyone tell me how to put accessories (ex. Shooting sleeves, headbands, etc.) on my MyPlayer? I found them once and didn't have enough vc and now I can't find it again. Any help?
It will be added in probably after patch 3 it was taken out due to it causing crashing errors
Old 12-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #1519
Rookie

LOL this mode cracks me up sometimes.

Just got tossed from a game for arguing a call, first game after the all star break against the Nets (Rising Stars game was fun, beat out Jackson Ellis for a Champs endorsement). It wasn't a bad call, I reached in but I wanted to see if I would get tech'd up and instead I got ejected.

Then it cut to a scene showing Joe Johnson at the line with 0.3 seconds left and he drains a free throw to send it to OT. But when OT starts, I'm somehow let back into the game and play the whole OT period and we win by 5. Then it cuts back to the locker room and Andris Biedrins is telling me how me getting tossed fired them up and they went on to win without me. He even called me "dawg" LOL.

I'm not complaining because I didn't expect them to win without me but damn this game and storyline is buggy. Makes no sense sometimes.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #1520
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by miknhoj1983
Can someone help me out?

Trying to get the nike code and I finished 60+ games. My player is a 89 with a C+ team rating. Averaging 28 points third in the league. For some reason I'm still a 6th man. I asked for a trade which they honored but still a 6 man.

Can I just foul out until the season ends and then sim it until I become a starter and\or get the nike deal? Anyone know if this would work or have another solution? I just want to get the code fast and then enjoy the game. Thanks for any help.
I'd like to ask you if you have completed most of the "goals" that your coach asked you? Cause there's no way why you cant be playing as a starter. I remember the before reaching the AS, I was a starter and playing ridiculously with 41/qtr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miknhoj1983
Also is there a way to sim your rookie year at any point?
No..you can only sim on your 2nd season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »