Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-17-2013, 03:12 AM   #1561
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Wow...first time to see this: the other team's coach was asked to describe why they lost to us (NOLA) and the said that because of my game. First time to see this At first I was surprise why they were interviewing Dallas. On 1st half, we were ahead by 3 and then at the end we were 12 up. Fourth they were trying to catch up but my team played well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 03:16 AM   #1562
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

I asked one last time for a trade and ended up going to the Nets.

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Old 12-17-2013, 04:23 AM   #1563
Banned

OVR: 1

Okay so I really need help with this I created a pair of nike ID kd 6 & I wanna know how can I wear them in my career especially since now I have the nike deal? Can somebody please tell me how to wear them in my career please?
Old 12-17-2013, 04:27 AM   #1564
Rookie

OVR: 0

HOF isn't a big deal for me, our team is 26 and 26 I believe, winning record since I arrived.

#2 NBA 2K14 Commentator

http://www.youtube.com/user/dCoopSon

Check out my channel!

Old 12-17-2013, 05:05 AM   #1565
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Not when you don't touch the ball on offense.. remember, my player is a Center.. they don't pass him the ball in that game, nor am I guarding him most of the time to try and stop him
Do you actually call for the ball? It sounds like you're looking for a legit basketball simulation and maybe not asserting yourself. My roommate played with a power forward and would demand the ball at the top of the key to get the offense going, then get down in the post and get the ball back. Just a suggestion?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 05:28 AM   #1566
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blgray317
Do you actually call for the ball? It sounds like you're looking for a legit basketball simulation and maybe not asserting yourself. My roommate played with a power forward and would demand the ball at the top of the key to get the offense going, then get down in the post and get the ball back. Just a suggestion?
Depends on what kind of team you have when i had my C on the suns the first few games they wouldn't give me the ball but i had to spam the button to ask for the pass and my grade would go down to a D easily...only did that because of the goals that constantly tell you to score...but how am i supposed to do that with gerald green and frye and dragic jacking up shots whenever they get the ball
Old 12-17-2013, 05:36 AM   #1567
Pro

Tried to create a new thread but I guess I'll post here. I chose Jordan over Nike with my friend agent. I am on the billboard representing Jordan and see the social media comments mentioning it.. But all of the Jordan sneakers are still full price. Didn't your agent promise free sneaker access from both brands?

Btw I looked through this thread for an hour, and found no answer.. my eyes hurt. A few users brought it up but were never answered.
Old 12-17-2013, 05:48 AM   #1568
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Not when you don't touch the ball on offense.. remember, my player is a Center.. they don't pass him the ball in that game, nor am I guarding him most of the time to try and stop him

Quote:
Originally Posted by blgray317

I agree..
This game can be overly scripted to cause you to fail, but a lot of times you can find ways to overcome the crappy artificial hurdles (that shouldn't even be there). I must stress this also; most people don't play 'BIG MAN' so they don't/can't sympathize with the difficulties we go through playing C/PF. 2K doesn't make easy for us to get the ball... & I'm talking about AFTER I've done all the work to get open. Now I did have a game where after injuring my ankle (so I'm slowed down), my coach puts me (a 6'10 245 pound PF) at POINT GUARD & tells me 'show me you can lead this team, score 25 points & WIN the game." This was the result:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »