Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #1569
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Is there away to actually play good on the ball defense. I am a small forward for the suns and in my last games against the pelicans i had alfariq aminu dribbling around the court like chris paul.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:37 AM   #1570
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboston93
Is there away to actually play good on the ball defense. I am a small forward for the suns and in my last games against the pelicans i had alfariq aminu dribbling around the court like chris paul.

I thought I was the only one haha even despite 90 OBD.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:22 AM   #1571
Pro

On ball defence is easier on the non superstar point guards, but once Chris Paul or Kyrie Irving has the ball, it's a lot tougher. I found that if you play some sort of zone defence and play the pg man and tight, when he gets by you he will have to dish it due to the congestion inside. That or he will get a scripted foul call.

Anyway, does anyone know why my Jordan sneakers still cost vc even though it's my 3rd game playing since I got the Jordan endorsement deal. I'm even on the Jordan billboard but no free sneakers.. Anyone else run into this and find a solution?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 08:34 AM   #1572
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Has anybody been drafted or been able to get on a team they wanted? Wondering if by choosing your favorite team in the beginning of My Career when your agents ask your favorite team if the game keeps you from going to or makes it really hard for you to get on said team.
yeah, took me a few times to get on the bucks. I chose Philly since they usually picked me, and had a pretty uneventful showcase... Can't remember the exact teams that interviewed me, but they were in the early 20's, I told each team I wasn't interested, and ended getting picked 15th.

So, do not pick the team you want to go to, and telling teams your not interested actually improves your stock this year(done it many times)
Old 12-17-2013, 08:41 AM   #1573
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Okay so I really need help with this I created a pair of nike ID kd 6 & I wanna know how can I wear them in my career especially since now I have the nike deal? Can somebody please tell me how to wear them in my career please?
They make you purchase them after you create them
Old 12-17-2013, 08:47 AM   #1574
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainomac
I thought I was the only one haha even despite 90 OBD.
It is crazy i would be ok with it if mediocre point guards were the only ones to navigate traffic with the ball. But you got J.j Hickson and Kenneth Faried in the paint doing spin moves and making amazing shots. While Eric Bledsoe my point guard runs around like a crazy man till i am forced to call for the ball in bad postition
Old 12-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #1575
Pro

The rants in this thread are hilarious, and so very true! From the opposing team hitting threes with 2 defenders in their faces (it could be shaq shooting and it'll be a swish) to the ******** passing system (oh here, you can have the ball). It's hilarious when you look at the replays of your dumb teammates doing idiotic things. One of my teammates fell for a pass fake to the stands.. He even side stepped out of bounds, fully psyched by the fake and let his man go baseline for the and one dunk.

This game, I tell you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #1576
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTMar
They make you purchase them after you create them
Okay but where do you go to purchase them cause I wanna buy them & I haven't seen them in the my career store that's what I'm tryna figure out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »