Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #1577
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Tried to create a new thread but I guess I'll post here. I chose Jordan over Nike with my friend agent. I am on the billboard representing Jordan and see the social media comments mentioning it.. But all of the Jordan sneakers are still full price. Didn't your agent promise free sneaker access from both brands?

Btw I looked through this thread for an hour, and found no answer.. my eyes hurt. A few users brought it up but were never answered.
They should be free. Other than the billboard did you get the pic with all the Jordan signed athletes yet?
Old 12-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #1578
Rookie

Is it possible to catch alley oops in nextgen mycareer? I have a 6'9 athletic SF, dunk 90, maxed vertical, posterizer, highlight reel etc etc and I dunk all the time in the games but every time I call for an alley oop it sails way over my head and out of bounds.

And this like wide open on the break with Steve Nash throwing up the pass?

Do I need to press something other than L2 + Square to call for the pass to actually receive the ball and finish?
Old 12-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #1579
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cemorrow36
They should be free. Other than the billboard did you get the pic with all the Jordan signed athletes yet?
Thanks for the reply. Nope, no pic just the billboard. Does it happen over time or was that stuff supposed to be accessible from the get? Meaning my save file is screwed =/

I've played 3 games and haven't gotten any hints to it. Sick of those generic kicks already lol
Old 12-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #1580
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yidja
Has any one actually been drafted by the Celtics? No matter what I do they don't draft me. Even when I get passed up by the team higher in the draft the celtics still draft Nogeira and I fall to the Hawks.
I'm having the same problem. Starting to think you can't be drafted by Boston, which would be ridiculous. I never understood why you can choose the team you are drafted by - it's a video game and we should be able to enjoy it how we choose to.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #1581
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Okay but where do you go to purchase them cause I wanna buy them & I haven't seen them in the my career store that's what I'm tryna figure out.
I purchased mine in the shoe shoe, they were on the list with the other weird looking shoes I created
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #1582
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Thanks for the reply. Nope, no pic just the billboard. Does it happen over time or was that stuff supposed to be accessible from the get? Meaning my save file is screwed =/

I've played 3 games and haven't gotten any hints to it. Sick of those generic kicks already lol
NP. Well i didnt check it til about 5 or 6 games in. but I know when I looked at my endorsements. their was 2 from Jordan. ( the billboard and a pic of you, Carmelo, CP3, etc. but they are supposed to be free.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #1583
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTMar
I purchased mine in the shoe shoe, they were on the list with the other weird looking shoes I created
Okay but where do you have to go exactly to purchase the shoe you made.?
Old 12-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #1584
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Okay but where do you have to go exactly to purchase the shoe you made.?
Champ's store>footwear shop>footwear
You might be glitched though?!?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »