Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #1601
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Well I noticed in my career (early first season) in the rookie stats that there are some new names who got not drafted. For example

Wlliot Milton (a SG with 81 overall from the Lakers who scores 20,8 PPG right now)

Harold Leonard(a 84 overall C from the 76ers with 16PPG and 9 bounds)

Brendan Murphi(combo Guard 76 overall from the Boston celtics).

Did not happen to me in my further careers. Happened that to somebody else before?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 05:45 PM   #1602
Rookie

OVR: 6

Playing on HOF. Im a Center and 30-11 with the Blazers. Avg 22 ppg 8 rebounds and 5 blocks. Just got smashed by Houston, they wouldnt miss a shot and if they did they got the rebound. Just got an offer to fund a vampire movie in Alaska, I told dude he was trippin. This game is dope.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #1603
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

THE MOST STUPID EVER MOVE BY THE GM:

I was in NOLA and we are balling and winning and we're on 7th with 20-16. Davies got injured and we're down with big men: Amundson, Stiesma and Smith are the only capable big men to play C.

GUESS WHAT??? MY GM TRADED STIESMA for another SG (Vince Carter)!!!! WTF! 2K this is IDIOT MOVE. Smith was traded for Hardaway Jr ...another SG. I mean great that we have these guys...BUT THIS IS ^%%$$#.

I was hoping to play my 1st year with NOLA...I love the chemistry....but with this &&^$ move, next time the TRADE comes up IM OUT OF NOLA.

PLEASE 2K MAKE YOU AI SMART, just like you being so smart in squeezing more money from your patrons!

If I dont get traded with strong Teams...that's it for me.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #1604
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

So game vs TWolves.. we're winning 89-78 midway through the 4th.. my grade is a C.. I thought with a 76% team chemistry they'd actually PASS when I'm wide open posted up.. nope.. I got more passes before standing up for the hard foul on Richardson.. I have 4 turnovers.. 3 of those were passes to me that were deflected and picked off.. not MY turnover by any means 10 of 14 shooting, and 3 whole rebounds.. again.. the late reaction crap to shots and little guys getting the boards instead of my guy who is in position.

I know Pekovich is a decent center.. but he just got 3 offensive rebounds in ONE play against me.. I blocked 2 of his shots..he got them back and made the third one.. incredibly STUPID how slow my guy's reaction is after I block a shot.. the shot taker should have a slower reaction, especially after 2 shots blocked. Next possession he goes around me for an offensive board and put back while I had him boxed out.. I've never scored 30 points and gotten a C grade in 2K before.. especially not in a WIN.. can't even set a pick to help the grade in THIS one.. the defense goes around it.. yet we're up 11 now..

Next possession again I jump for the rebound.. it goes through my hands into Pek's lap (he's behind me because I boxed him out) for another board while he's just standing there

Last edited by DHMN69; 12-17-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:24 PM   #1605
Banned

OVR: 1

Does anybody know about the glitches that cause you to not see the shoes you customized through nike id? Because I customized 2 shoes & can't find them no where to get them. So if anybody knows what to do can they tell me what to do please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #1606
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
what position were you?
Pg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #1607
MVP