Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-19-2013, 07:44 AM   #1697
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Finally got made a starter. Me & Teague are tearing it up for the hawks. We're pushing 4th in the east!
Also...the Knicks are doing very well in mycareer *sceptical stare*
Old 12-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #1698
Rookie

In my 2nd year & were(Kings) about 2 play Miami, whom we beat in the NBA Finals the previous year & I see their starting lineup: Mario(1), D.Wade(2), M.Beasley(3), P.Gasol(4), & Bosh(5)
...anyway I'm wondering where's LeBron, hurt? ...Nope, I checked after the game & he's in L.A. on the Lakers with Kobe! Can't wait until I play them, I wouldn't mind playing 4 the Knicks now but I'm sure by the time that I'll get there Carmelo will be gone

Last edited by MasterTMar; 12-19-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:35 AM   #1699
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zab
Yeah, I signed with Jordan and ain't get diddly squat. The 9000 VC was nice, though, allowed me to finally break 80.
Are you guys on Xbox One or PS4. I was given all of the Jordans shortly after signing on PS4. It's right after you get the pic with all the Jordan Bball signees.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #1700
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTMar
In my 2nd year & were(Kings) about 2 play Miami, whom we beat in the NBA Finals the previous year & I see their starting lineup: Mario(1), D.Wade(2), M.Beasley(3), P.Gasol(4), & Bosh(5)
...anyway I'm wondering where's LeBron, hurt? ...Nope, I checked after the game & he's in L.A. on the Lakers with Kobe! Can't wait until I play them
Same happened to me! LA lineup: Nash, Kobe, Lebron, Pau, Kaman/Hill (Kaman is Hurt)...Team is pretty much unstoppable when youre with the Pistons. Josh Smith Plays like a little girl vs. Lebron smh and Brandon Jennings is a turnover jerk...
Old 12-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #1701
Rookie

Play on Superstar instead of HOF
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #1702
Rookie

umm wtf. I was around game 70 and it just skipped to the 1st round of the playoffs. How can i check who won the titles and stuff?
Old 12-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #1703
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperb
Somebody PLEASE HELP ME! I am playing MyCareer and I swear to you the Computer will miss 3 shots the whole half. The stats say they are shooting 70% but thats because of the game simming while im on the bench. My defense personally shuts my guy down so he doesnt really shoot alot but every shot the computer shoots is cash money and thats with a contest.
I noticed also that my team wont play good defense in the paint unless I go down there to stop something and then all of a sudden they wanna block shots like they dont want me getting defensive recognition or something. My teams defense will not stay on their assignments either. They double and triple any drive "attempt" leaving open shots almost EVERY #***ing possession. Im tired of this s***.

Hall Of Fame
76ers
91ovr def sf
Play on Superstar
Old 12-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #1704
Just started!

So Im about 2/3 or maybe 3/4 through the first season with the Pistons.

made a 6'5" athletic PG but they got me starting at SG... its fine w me... Jennings does well enough. Josh Smith makes some cuts and hits open shots, and Monroe is easy to feed assists to down low.

Drummond however, cant hit ****. He's horrible. Gets a few boards and blocks here and there though.

I think my overall is like 84 so far. Havent bought any sig skills yet, but Im going for kind of a Westbrook/Kyrie/Rose build where I can either score OR dime it up depending on the game... but I DEF gotta be able to dunk on scrubs, which my guy does pretty regularly. Fun to watch.

I forget what my record is, but we're either 1st or 2nd in the east wih something like 44-12. Straight killin' it.

Signed with the big ******* agent too cuz I gotta rock my Adidas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »