Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-21-2013, 01:38 AM   #1793
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Does anyone know whether one man fast break or LeBron coast to Coast is worth having because I can't really differentiate between the two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2013, 01:41 AM   #1794
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya boy hollywud
I been reading around on other forums and see many people with this issue. Nobody has found a way around it?
Not unless you want to create a whole no profile. Just brutal. 2K needs to fix this ASAP, it's been a known issue for weeks at this point.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:46 AM   #1795
Rookie

claustin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJames
Awesome!!! What's your PSN ID? Definitely want to add you!

Saw the craziest thing yesterday, I had the ball stolen from a teammate and I'm chasing down the guy as he goes on the break. We're side by side and I jump when I think he's gonna go for the layup, but I get in front of him. I end up being forced into bending forward and he ends up rolling over my back while blindly flipping up a prayer, and it went in!!!!

I couldn't believe it! Even though it was the other team that did it, I thought it was awesome!
Ha that does sound pretty sweet. PSN is k0ckn0cker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millz
Ronnie just tweeted gameday aaccesoroes are back now!
yeah but can you use them or will changing your gear corrupt the save again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainomac
Does anyone know whether one man fast break or LeBron coast to Coast is worth having because I can't really differentiate between the two!

Good question. I just got it after last game. Replaced Finisher with it because my guy misses layups constantly anyway (get a lot of free throws though).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2013, 02:50 AM   #1796
Rookie

Anyone who plays the post, do you do any standing dunks? Haven't seen one yet I have to have a running start and then still do way more layups

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2013, 03:02 AM   #1797
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart_noises_rock
After the patch do your teammates still suck? They still can't make shots or play defense? Does the cpu on the other team still make about 70% of their shots? In other words do you still have to average 40-50 points per game for your team to win? Because that isn't realistic simulation basketball. I don't have this game but this has been an issue with past 2k games as well and I see from the thread this is still an issue in this game. Did they fix this?
Lol nope, it's amazing you basically hit the nail on the head, and you don't even have the game. The only change is that the CPU makes about 90% of their shots, mostly from 3 point range, while your teammates play zero defense. And instead of 40-50 you have to average 50-60.. I'm in the playoffs right now and truly hate the fact that I need to average 64.3 ppg in order to win by 2 points in a nail biter. Your teammates miss open layups, throw dumb passes, and have 0 basketball iq. The patch hasn't fixed anything on my end.

Only thing I see different is all the game day gear is back. I still have no free Jordan sneakers with my "endorsement".. Sick of the plain sneakers already the patch also claims to fix the xbox one controller not doing anything when launching the game, resorting to quitting and running the application again. This patch is a joke.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:40 AM   #1798
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Lol nope, it's amazing you basically hit the nail on the head, and you don't even have the game. The only change is that the CPU makes about 90% of their shots, mostly from 3 point range, while your teammates play zero defense. And instead of 40-50 you have to average 50-60.. I'm in the playoffs right now and truly hate the fact that I need to average 64.3 ppg in order to win by 2 points in a nail biter. Your teammates miss open layups, throw dumb passes, and have 0 basketball iq. The patch hasn't fixed anything on my end.

Only thing I see different is all the game day gear is back. I still have no free Jordan sneakers with my "endorsement".. Sick of the plain sneakers already the patch also claims to fix the xbox one controller not doing anything when launching the game, resorting to quitting and running the application again. This patch is a joke.

I found that if I sign in with my voice on kinect then my controller won't do anything on launch but if I sign in with my controller then it's all fixed. Try it out, mate!

Old 12-21-2013, 04:56 AM   #1799
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King
Not unless you want to create a whole no profile. Just brutal. 2K needs to fix this ASAP, it's been a known issue for weeks at this point.
From what I've read after doing some research this seems to be a problem on the Xbox One because we're not able to go into the hard drive and delete the corrupted files. PS4 users can access their HDD and delete corrupted files when needed, we don't have the functionality on the Xbox One yet, so I'm not even sure if this is something 2K can even fix.
Old 12-21-2013, 05:38 AM   #1800
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_brandon_23
Does anybody know why my myplayer can't spend my vc. I have about 16,000 vc but I can only spend the vc that I earn in the myplayer mode. It is basically like its SP but it still says VC except it doesn't have that gold coin

Your playing in offline mode.. Re create your my player while connected Online and you will be able to spend it..
MLB: New York Yankees

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »