Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #177
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

bye bye 7500 vc
Old 11-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by acolbert
I thought Cousins and were ballin! But some sprouts of hate are popping up!

Spoiler (dont know how to do the fancy button)

He asked me in the players lounge if I would be his sidekick (after I dropped 21pt 22rbd in my first start, then 27pts 13rbs, 9blks in my second). I said sure no problem it is his team and we really could be unstoppable! He said give him the ball EVERY TIME I got it.

I DID THAT! Until the 4th qtr because we were losing and Cousins was throwing up trash every possession! I took over the 4th qtr but couldnt bring us all the way back, this man after the game had the nerve to tell me I wasnt following the plan. Lol you selfish muthabrutha we were getting blown out! Haha

Anyway it doesnt seem like this will work. I want to win! He wants to shine lol. Bad combo...
That's HILARIOUS!
Old 11-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #179
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
You need to buy shoes...
Where can you buy shoes? Champ? I cannot find this option. I only played 8 games so far though.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #180
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
You need to buy shoes...
I've bought shoes from the store and equipped it to MyPlayer but when I play a game in MyCareer, he is STILL wearing the crappy 2k shoes. So either the game is glitched or there is something I am missing.

I thought you were suppose to get an endorsement deal though because my agent was talking to me about being able to request a trade soon and landing me a Nike/Jordan sneaker deal. So I'm confused now.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:51 PM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
I've bought shoes from the store and equipped it to MyPlayer but when I play a game in MyCareer, he is STILL wearing the crappy 2k shoes. So either the game is glitched or there is something I am missing.

I thought you were suppose to get an endorsement deal though because my agent was talking to me about being able to request a trade soon and landing me a Nike/Jordan sneaker deal. So I'm confused now.
I could be wrong, but I believe u won't be able to wear any other brand other than the generic 2k until u get an endorsement deal. Once u do, I assume u will then be able to equip that brand of shoes to your myplayer in his career
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #182
Pro

OVR: 11

The rival in this game, Ellis, does he play for the Pelicans (I'm watching Smooves videos) or does he play for other teams as well?

How many minutes does he get? Is he a starter? How good will he be/become? Is he taking minutes away from other top SG/SF's?

I just find it strange that they add some randomly created player into the game. Does every player still get drafted by their real teams like Oladipo etc?
Old 11-19-2013, 04:08 PM   #183
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
The rival in this game, Ellis, does he play for the Pelicans (I'm watching Smooves videos) or does he play for other teams as well?
Not really. In my 4th myCareer (changing teams because I dont want the teams that picked me). He was selected by different clubs.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:46 PM   #184
Rookie

Hopefully a quick question. I just started MyCareer and love all the interactions however I'm to where I need to purchase a suit and it won't let me use my accumulated VC. In the bottom right hand corner, it shows I have over 5300 VC however when I go to select a suit for the draft, it says I have zero VC. Anyone else have this issue? Ideas??? I'm kinda stuck here!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »