Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-22-2013, 02:51 AM   #1849
Rookie

Sir Duke 27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by quehouston
I had a pretty interesting find today. I was playing around with the shoe editor and made some Camo/Volt Lebron XIs. Went into MyCareer, and I was actually able to equip those shoes (I'm signed with Nike so they were free). I was pretty shocked.

Now if only they can fix the bug where my equipment takes 2 games to change. I'm trying to wear black accessories on the road, and white at home, but that glitch isn't trying to let me prosper lol.
Equip the gear then exit the gamemode and reenter it. Then play your next game and your gear will have saved properly.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:54 AM   #1850
Rookie

Sir Duke 27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinsfan26
Ok, so the All star game roster was just announced, and I made the team. Problem is, I didnt make the Rookie vs Sophmore team. Is there a reason for that?
Dont worry about it. Its like that. Its not am actual rookie sophomore game since its all mixed. Either way both you and your rival made it.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:57 AM   #1851
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Duke 27
Dont worry about it. Its like that. Its not am actual rookie sophomore game since its all mixed. Either way both you and your rival made it.
Yeah I was wondering if that was the case, considering I didn't see my Rivals name either. Thanks for the info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2013, 02:58 AM   #1852
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
Anyone know if they're going to fix this? Red line has gotten annoying, it's always there.
I noticed that too, but thought it was part of the design, although not visible when you first buy it through the store.

I have a question relating to that though. That arm band gives you +2 3 pointer right? What if I'm at my attribute cap which is 92, does wearing that effectively make it 94? Same with everything else
Old 12-22-2013, 02:59 AM   #1853
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Did anybody else turn down the vampire movie offer? i just did because i heard its a failure in the end and it takes all your money that true??

I accepted it as my second endorsement offer after the Mega Drink offer and it was a success for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2013, 03:00 AM   #1854
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
When does this option to switch agents happen? Hope you get something for staying with your agent cause that may be the way I go. It's Adidas, Nike, or Jordan thing?

You only get Adidas with the big shot agent. However you get the chance between Nike or Jordan within the next few games whereas with the big agent you have to wait until the next season to join either of the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2013, 03:17 AM   #1855
MVP

MattUM's Arena

OVR: 2

When you get a shoe deal, do you get to wear the shoes in the park?

MyPlayer update, 6'10 Athletic SF for the Blazers:

Just got my first game in as a starter. So far I'm averaging 30/5/5 on 50/35/90 shooting. I think I'm 1.5 on both steals and blocks. At 85 overall. I'm liking 10 min quarters a lot, game scorelines are very realistic. I'm enjoying the Blazers a lot more now that I'm getting minutes with the starters. I got the pick maestro sig skill and pick plays with Aldridge and Robinson are money. All we need is a spot up shooter that will actually shoot when I dish him the ball when he's open since Batum is injured...
Lebron James

Last edited by MattUM; 12-22-2013 at 03:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2013, 03:29 AM   #1856
Rookie

Sir Duke 27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinsfan26
Ok, so the All star game roster was just announced, and I made the team. Problem is, I didnt make the Rookie vs Sophmore team. Is there a reason for that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »