Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-24-2013, 03:33 PM   #1993
Rookie

Sir Duke 27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalastkiller
It is a glitch, I'm in year 5, should have been a free agent. I don't even have a contract now, the Pacers get my services for free.

I think I might play the year out to see if it fixes itself in year 6. It will actually be interesting this year, the last patch "healed" Carmelo, D-Will, Kyrie, Wade, and Aldridge of their 4 year injuries LOL. Pre patch it was like we had medical staffs from the 1950s where it takes 5 years to recover from a broken patella.
No, Im saying having a two year team option isnt a glitch. Thats how its supposed to be. The glitch is that theres no free agency after 4 years and you have no contract.
Old 12-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #1994
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cemorrow36
So has ANYONE seen free agency in My Career or even the mode hinting at it?...Also is the Dunk contest on the My Career correctly now?....If not I think its time to attack the Ronnie 2k guys twitter because both of these (atleast to me) are major parts of this game.
I've seen neither. I remember in 2k13 in the last year of your contract you would meet with the GM to see if you were going to resign, but in this version there's not that, they don't even mention it on NBA.com anywhere in the game.

No Dunk Contest, been invited 2 times, never seen it.

And a friendly hint, All Star events are not considered key games, so it sim past it if you don't play every game leading up to it.
Old 12-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #1995
Rookie

Something wrong with the attribute enhancing accessories now on PS4??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 05:09 PM   #1996
Rookie

Nope

these_handz ... ps4
Old 12-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #1997
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

I hope they patch this FA issue...its should be a big part of MC....duh!
Old 12-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #1998
Just started!

I'm just getting to the playoffs in my rookie year. What cut scenes and deals are coming up and when ?
Old 12-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #1999
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
Assuming everyone does the NBA2K app to get our daily 2000 points or so (with game picks), but does anyone know the largest amount in the daily lottery?
Up to 2500, i think ronnie has mentioned although the highest ive gotten with many tries is 1500
Old 12-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #2000
Rookie

Did anyone get drafted 2nd overall by the Magic?

Or is it even possible to get drafted 1st or 2nd or even 3rd on NBA 2K14 MyCareer on NextGen?

I played MyCareer on PS3 with the Orlando Magic as the 2nd pick so I want to play with them again on PS4, when I finished my first showcase on PS4 I got interviewed by the Pelicans, and told them I didn't want to play for them. I then get interviewed by the Magic and told them yes this is the team I want to play for, and the GM said we hope your still available when we make our pick, yet when the Draft came along I got drafted 5th by the Suns.

So I restarted MyCareer, did well in the showcase once again, and I was then interviewed by the Suns, simply told them I didn't want to play for them, then I was interviewed by the Magic and I told them yes I want to play for the Magic. But yet when the Draft came along I was drafted 4th by the Bobcats.

I don't want to play for the Suns or Bobcats, so is it possible to be a top-3 pick on MyCareer for next gen? And has anyone been a top 3 pick on NextGen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »