Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #2001
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
Assuming everyone does the NBA2K app to get our daily 2000 points or so (with game picks), but does anyone know the largest amount in the daily lottery?
Something is wrong with my Game Picks then cause there are games where I know I picked winners but it always says no winners picks and I get nothing. Has been like that since last week when I started playing

I've also seen where 2k have said the games aren't scripted in MyCareer...they need to stop with that cause I have been hitting a decent amount of Free Throws during my first few games. All of a sudden I can't buy a free throw...was even thinking about posting on here if anybody else had it where you seem to NOT be able to make a free throw. I would shoot them and a few bounced everywhere but in.

Then I saw someone say something about LaMarcus Aldridge saying something to them about shooting free throws right after I experienced this....SMH Not scripted? I may have been born at night but it damn sure wasn't last night

Last edited by Sinner; 12-24-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #2002
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Something is wrong with my Game Picks then cause there are games where I know I picked winners but it always says no winners picks and I get nothing. Has been like that since last week when I started playing
^^this happens to me also

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Old 12-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #2003
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Interesting meeting with Spencer Hawes in the locker room before my first start congratulating me on taking his spot.. the problem is.. Nerlens Noel is the one now sitting and Hawes is way down the ladder still

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Old 12-24-2013, 07:21 PM   #2004
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainomac
Does anyone actually watch when you're on the bench as opposed to simulating to next appearance ? Just curious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do...

when I'm a starter...when I'm riding the pine? nope...

but when I'm a starter, I don't want the simulation garbage to cause me to be down by 20 when I get back in...
Old 12-24-2013, 07:35 PM   #2005
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainomac
Swept the new lineup of the heat in my second season and we are now about to start a series against Jackson Ellis and the bobcats. The bobcats finished 8th seed and defeated the 1st seeded Raptors. Made me wonder whether this was intentionally scripted as it adds to our rivalry haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do y'all still talk trash at the start of every game where the loser has to post to social media about who scored the most?

Or do y'all just lace 'em up and go play?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #2006
Rookie

OVR: 1

All around 6'7 sg on the raptors rated 75.

Anyone feel the game is to easy on hof-default? I think its the sig skills, having finisher deadeye and shot creator level 1 i make a lot of my shots. And my shot ratings are all only 70 yet so if i upgrade them for simming purposes in season 2 it will get even easier

Might have to try hof-sim and maybe even unequip those sig skills. I played 2k for 3 years as a sg but don't consider my self great at it at all. In mygm i even lose on pro

I must add that in ho-default in myplayer i have trouble on defense...but offensive should be harder i don't want to shoot 80% out there.......oh and cpu field goal% is crazy on hof
Old 12-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #2007
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaupie
All around 6'7 sg on the raptors rated 75.

Anyone feel the game is to easy on hof-default? I think its the sig skills, having finisher deadeye and shot creator level 1 i make a lot of my shots. And my shot ratings are all only 70 yet so if i upgrade them for simming purposes in season 2 it will get even easier

Might have to try hof-sim and maybe even unequip those sig skills. I played 2k for 3 years as a sg but don't consider my self great at it at all. In mygm i even lose on pro

I must add that in ho-default in myplayer i have trouble on defense...but offensive should be harder i don't want to shoot 80% out there.......oh and cpu field goal% is crazy on hof
Youre playing on default which are basically cheese sliders. Play on sim sliders and that should work out better.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #2008
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

So, all of a sudden as a starter, rebounding.. at least for my FIRST start is much easier.. having a 45pt 16 board game vs Timberwolves and actually winning the game.. any time Pek and Kevin Love have 11 rebounds between the two of them should be a win.. they don't have Kevin Love very aggressive at all on offense though.. only taken 7 shots with a couple minutes left

XBox: DHMNPhotos

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »