Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #2225
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Man, getting the most annoying thing. I play on PS4 and I've been running MyCareer for a while now. Now I'm starting PG for the 76ers and dropping like 31 ppg. Now, I got into the All-Star game of course, and I went to continue while my Player was driving in the car, and it showed this screen that said "Congratulations, you have been chosen for these events... and it listed the events I got into (3 Pt, Rising Stars, and AllStar game). Then at the bottom it says press X to dismiss, but X isn't dismissing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 02:50 PM   #2226
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyCurry
Man, getting the most annoying thing. I play on PS4 and I've been running MyCareer for a while now. Now I'm starting PG for the 76ers and dropping like 31 ppg. Now, I got into the All-Star game of course, and I went to continue while my Player was driving in the car, and it showed this screen that said "Congratulations, you have been chosen for these events... and it listed the events I got into (3 Pt, Rising Stars, and AllStar game). Then at the bottom it says press X to dismiss, but X isn't dismissing
Make sure there's no second controller if you have one, and try a wired connection.
Old 12-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #2227
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Make sure there's no second controller if you have one, and try a wired connection.
Oh I got it there was an update I didnt do and I guess 2k fixed it in that update
Old 12-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #2228
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

Sigh. MyCareer was a blast until my 6'3" SG was put into the starting lineup at CENTER!!!!! I'm on the Pistons and its not like we don't have any centers. This stinks.... don't want to restart either being 50+games in.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:20 PM   #2229
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
has anyone noticed that post patch the dynamic goal notification will say something like 'hold the lead after the 3rd' or 'mount the comeback' when it's in the 1st quarter? i'm not talking about a coaching notification, but the progress notification that shows up in the upper right.

people want to say the game isn't scripted but that crap sure makes it feel that way.

I've noticed this too, I've been meaning to post it but yeah. It's a good lol though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #2230
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by faster
Sigh. MyCareer was a blast until my 6'3" SG was put into the starting lineup at CENTER!!!!! I'm on the Pistons and its not like we don't have any centers. This stinks.... don't want to restart either being 50+games in.
Are you ranked higher than the starting sg?
Old 12-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #2231
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by oouie433
Are you ranked higher than the starting sg?
Yep! Plus I had been starting at SG. After an injury to Josh Smith everything got hosed -- at least, I think it was after the injury.

Basically it's unplayable now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 04:54 PM   #2232
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faster
Yep! Plus I had been starting at SG. After an injury to Josh Smith everything got hosed -- at least, I think it was after the injury.

Basically it's unplayable now.
I guess when Josh Smith returns everything should go backto normal

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »