Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-30-2013, 05:52 AM   #2297
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

made a PG and finally landed on the Pistons thankfully the Suns did not take me
Old 12-30-2013, 07:36 AM   #2298
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
made a PG and finally landed on the Pistons thankfully the Suns did not take me
Yeah the stats to get on the Pistons have been posted in this thread before man, you gotta pay attention
Old 12-30-2013, 07:40 AM   #2299
Pro

OVR: 9

I got 6'11 Dwight Howard type Center drafted 6th overall to the New Orleans Pelicans playing on HOF 12min simulation quarters.Really wanted to go to Portland but Hornets were second on my list me and UniBrow will be great together justpreferred to play with LMA. My Center is 72ovr which qualifies me to start at C problem is I am the sixth man and they always try to have me take UniBrow minutes like they never put us on the floor together which is so frustrating they always have me with Ryan Anderson.. Even down the stretch in late gamee situations when the Best player should be on the floor they keep Unibrow on the bench i was wondering if this will change when. made starter since ima C AND HE IS ACTUALLY A PF? and why wont thwy let austin rivers play he is not even dressing for games.

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 12-30-2013, 07:44 AM   #2300
Pro

OVR: 9

is there anyway to go talk to your coach or GM on your own

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 12-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #2301
Just started!

It's been asked several times ago but is there a way to change your SHOT BASE in my career?

Is it also possible to change your style of play, such P&R Ball Handler, Mid Range etc.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 09:00 AM   #2302
Rookie

claustin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
I got 6'11 Dwight Howard type Center drafted 6th overall to the New Orleans Pelicans playing on HOF 12min simulation quarters.Really wanted to go to Portland but Hornets were second on my list me and UniBrow will be great together justpreferred to play with LMA. My Center is 72ovr which qualifies me to start at C problem is I am the sixth man and they always try to have me take UniBrow minutes like they never put us on the floor together which is so frustrating they always have me with Ryan Anderson.. Even down the stretch in late gamee situations when the Best player should be on the floor they keep Unibrow on the bench i was wondering if this will change when. made starter since ima C AND HE IS ACTUALLY A PF? and why wont thwy let austin rivers play he is not even dressing for games.
It's scripted. You could be 80 overall and you'd be sixth man for a set period even if the guy starting is 70 overall. Coach logic isn't the best and just wait till you get the "bring us back" substitution glitch. Just some of the things you have to live with to play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
is there anyway to go talk to your coach or GM on your own
No. You are given the opportunity to talk to the GM at set intervals. Once you do you can ask for more minutes (to your GM/Team chemistry detriment).
Old 12-30-2013, 09:25 AM   #2303
Pro

OVR: 2

hey everyone i got a question i made 2 6'6 pg one went to philly im like 15 games in the other went to the jazz and right now im doing the showcase with a 6'8 sg. i was wondering which one should i play with. cause philly already has mcw and jazz trey burke so i dont know which one to keep playing with
Old 12-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #2304
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnydee
hey everyone i got a question i made 2 6'6 pg one went to philly im like 15 games in the other went to the jazz and right now im doing the showcase with a 6'8 sg. i was wondering which one should i play with. cause philly already has mcw and jazz trey burke so i dont know which one to keep playing with

MCW has the size to play SG but at the same time the sixers as a backup to handle the ball. Burkes shot tendencies suit a shooting guards play style so he'd probably be shifted up. I'd say the jazz may be the better option!

------------------------------------
Ya boy Kaieazy, aka fresh from the barber shop BKA the peoples champ!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »