Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2013, 08:50 AM   #2305
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

the sg i made went to the sixers maybe i should keep him and play alongside young turner mcw and noel ?
i got 60k vc to spend so i want to spend it on the good one maybe ill make him like Paul George
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 08:58 AM   #2306
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnydee
hey everyone i got a question i made 2 6'6 pg one went to philly im like 15 games in the other went to the jazz and right now im doing the showcase with a 6'8 sg. i was wondering which one should i play with. cause philly already has mcw and jazz trey burke so i dont know which one to keep playing with
I would go with the 2 guard in Philly, I think that's it's a nice young core 2 come up with
Old 12-30-2013, 09:07 AM   #2307
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnydee
the sg i made went to the sixers maybe i should keep him and play alongside young turner mcw and noel ?
i got 60k vc to spend so i want to spend it on the good one maybe ill make him like Paul George

In that case then yes definitely stay with the sixers file, misinterpreted it as a PG!

------------------------------------
Ya boy Kaieazy, aka fresh from the barber shop BKA the peoples champ!
Old 12-30-2013, 09:25 AM   #2308
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainomac
In that case then yes definitely stay with the sixers file, misinterpreted it as a PG!

------------------------------------
Ya boy Kaieazy, aka fresh from the barber shop BKA the peoples champ!
i had a pg on the sixers 2 but i redid another save with a 6'8 sg that also went to the sixers
Old 12-30-2013, 10:03 AM   #2309
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
I got 6'11 Dwight Howard type Center drafted 6th overall to the New Orleans Pelicans playing on HOF 12min simulation quarters.Really wanted to go to Portland but Hornets were second on my list me and UniBrow will be great together justpreferred to play with LMA. My Center is 72ovr which qualifies me to start at C problem is I am the sixth man and they always try to have me take UniBrow minutes like they never put us on the floor together which is so frustrating they always have me with Ryan Anderson.. Even down the stretch in late gamee situations when the Best player should be on the floor they keep Unibrow on the bench i was wondering if this will change when. made starter since ima C AND HE IS ACTUALLY A PF? and why wont thwy let austin rivers play he is not even dressing for games.
I don't understand what you're asking a 6'11 will play both positions and when you take one of the spots the other will go to the next highest rated overall player
Old 12-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #2310
Rookie

has anyone seen or heard of anyone going #1 in the draft? highest i've gone is bobcats.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:58 AM   #2311
Rookie

i really hate how only 2 teams interview you even though others will draft at your position. sucks.

got asked by the bobcats (32pts, 7assists, 6reb, 2blks, 6to ((bs))) and the pistons. told them both to gtfo. just sucks knowing that you'll still drop allllll the way down due to that. other teams should be jumping on you.

i hope 2k15 they fix this or at least have team workouts. ;_; we're always hoping for next year.

Edit: dang! Interviewed for 4th and 8th and got drafted 6 to the pellies. Not bad!

Last edited by ryantheplague; 12-30-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #2312
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
has anyone seen or heard of anyone going #1 in the draft? highest i've gone is bobcats.
Bobcats is the highest Ive gone. With 70 pts, 14 reb, 10 asst, 7 stl, 4 blk and 0 tos i went before Ellis but to the Suns. Every time Ive gone to the Cats Ellis went to DC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »